Induction Day 1 - Induction

I tried looking in asda for this but they didnt sell it, and when I looked in H&B it was about £16 and the OH wouldnt let me buy it (I have a habit of buying lots of expensive things and not using them!!) so maybe I will get it when he isnt around next time ;) it looked more like a lard, is that what the texture is like?

I will update measurements and weight later on today, and I will do this on a weekly basis, so I can see weight and measurements :) to try and keep me on track!!

Day 9 - And Im feeling hungry!!

Not sure why this is?? Maybe its because I had a atkins friendly roast last night, so I had more veg than normal? Including red and green cabbage, spinach and leeks (along with lots of yummy pork!) it was so difficult being good and not being able to have the yummy roast potatoes and thick gravy :( booo but the body at the end of it will be so worth it!!!

So today, to combat the hunger, I have the following:
B : Egg mayo (3 eggs) and bacon (4 rashers)
L : 2 chicken breasts with mayo
S : Tin of tuna with mayo and grated mature cheese
D : Cauli rice and homemade chilli (with lots of beef mince!!)

Im hoping all this protein will fill me up today!!! I know I shouldnt be feeling hungry on this at all, so Ive obviously gone wrong somewhere :(

Any ideas/tips would be majorly appreciated!!! thanks x

END OF WEEK 1 - WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS UPDATE:

So, its the end of week 1 for me and I have my updated stats :
Day 7:
Weight: 178
Measurements:
Waist 83cm
Hips 109cm
Chest 91.5cm
Right arm 32.5cm
Left arm 33.5cm
Right thigh 70cm
Left thigh 68.5cm
Bum 117.5cm

That gives me a total of 4cms lost from bum, waist and hips (the places I want to lose them!!!) and I guess arm measurements have increased slightly maybe due working my arms on my workout DVDs? not sure on that one, but I am not complaining!!

Therefore, total results : 7lbs & 4cms off - not bad for a weeks work :D

I just wanted to share my challenges this weekend..... (involving lots of chocolate!!!!)

This weekend I decided to make my father in law a nice sweet treat as he has been really helping us out lately and he has a major sweet tooth like moi :) so I decided to make him choc brownies and choc cup cakes, well OMG wasnt this a test of my willpower!! All I wanted to do was lick the bowl, spoon, hands, anything but I refrained!! I honestly dont know how!
I made two extra (massive) brownies for other half and my son, and whenever I opened the fridge all I could smell was really strong heavenly chocolate, it smelt so nice!! Anyway, they've eaten them now so thank god they are gone and every morning, afternoon and night I had updates from my father in law sending me pics of him eating the brownies or cupcakes!! haha - I honestly dont know where this willpower has come from, but long let it continue!

Just wanted to update you with my traumatic saturday :) x

Day 2 Week 2 done and dusted and so far going very well, I tried making a sweet treat last night with sweetener, cocoa powder and tofu, well it was ok.... and I guess did taste a little like choc mousse, I only had a small bit as I wasnt sure if we were allowed too much of the cocoa powder/sweetener but I need something little like that to keep me going (former chocoholic!).

Have all of my meals ready for the day today and another 2 exercise DVDs to do tonight, even though they are almost killing me because of the lack of carbs, Im determined to do them, I want to reach my (at least) 2 stone weight loss by 28th March x

Day 2 week 3 - So far so good, down 9cms in 2 weeks (yay!) but only 4lb (booo but Im ok with that) - 25 days and 21lbs to go........ Hmmmm I have everything crossed about this but cant say Im 100% confident!!! haha - wish me luck!! x

Back