Day 1

Thanks Kitty I hope they die down too, had some coke zero and two ibuprofen. I'm a migraine sufferer anyway so this is nothing new for me unfortunately. X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 1 start UD weight 153 lbs
Day 2 post UD weight 151lbs O:)
Day 3 post DD weight 148lbs
Day 4 post UD weight 149lbs
Day 5 post DD weight 148.1lbs
Day 8 post UD weight 151.9lbs

Last edited:
Was hoping for more but oh well, will try my hardest to keep my cals lower than last UD. Will try for 1800

I'm going to start using the decimal point in my weigh in. It almost be a pound and would make me feel better for sts.
Have a good day everyone :-D

Haven't weighed in today, decided to wait til official weigh day Sunday. I'm going to do a DDD today and tomorrow and then weigh in Sunday morning. I'm sooo excited. I really think this can work for me. Woohoo

Ahhh bless ya, I'm fine doing double DDs just coffee and milk have done it before and survived. I actually woke up this morning excited to do it. I can't wait for WI on Sunday. Don't worry have already planned what I'm going to eat Sunday. Already fantasizing LOL. Feeling a bit headachey so have switched decaf coffee for a caffeinated version see how I go. X

DD went well, unfortunately I'm going out tonight now and have to eat so will do a DD tomorrow and weigh in on Monday. DDs next week will be tues, thurs, sat and will weigh in after the following Mondays DD.
I'm not going to break my fast until 3pm today. I've still got this over eat problem so will start to eat later in the day.

Hungover yesterday resulted in an UD. Weigh in this morning and I'm 151.9lbs. Argggh almost same as last week. 1lb loss after 3 DDs of just coffee and milk. Proper p'd off. I'm going to do TFR from today on CD shakes and back to juddd for maintenance. Will keep posting weekly weigh ins until I'm back for good.

Argh I'm sabotaging everything I do, well first day of TFR down the pan, I'm proper messed up. I need to stick to a plan. Sod it I'm going to keep trying with juddd, DDs this week tues, thurs and Saturday. WI Sunday and fingers X its more than 1lb. I know I need to be more controlled on my UD so today ifi don't eat any more today should be a very reasonable DD. One Cambridge bar, one tuna sandwich and one Gu cherry desert. I'm guessing at 1200 cals so not too bad. Tomorrow coffee and milk. Please help me stay on track. It will work out for me won't it????

Yes it will work, stick with it! (And make sure you eat enough on your UD) Fingers crossed for you x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Kitty!!! There's no worry on eating enough my problem is I always go OTT on UDs I'm hoping I will settle down and get used to it. I really need a loss this week x

DD today, all going good so far, just coffee and milk. Head is back in the zone and I'm fully over my wobbly, I just expected more off for first week and got down hearted but I'm determined to do this so will keep plodding on.

Back