Day one of getting life back

Morning four days in, feeling good today

Belvita

Skinny soup North African vegetable

Steak mini garlic and herb mini jackets and peas

Sun bites takes me to about 1000 leaving me a 200 cal snack to have somewhere of I need it

Soup was amazing and only 99p at the moment in morrisons I love them the whole massive tub was under 200 and I couldn't fit it all in a bowl lol

Frustrated today I have had the contraceptive implant fitted and its not agreeing with me not to be to graphic but only had three days that are not star days since 20th December I am sure this isn't helping with the weight and choccie cravings aaaahhhh

Ugh nightmare!!!! :( I hear so many people who don't get on with the implant. Have you tried injection? Is there a particular reason you don't want the pill - as at least there are quite a few different types/doses of hormones so usually one that suits your body ? I was on microgynon for years and it was sooo ****- changed to yasmin maybe 3 years ago and LOVE IT

Sorry to butt in but have you considered the coil? NOT the COPPER one but the mirena coil. I had a copper one 1st time but it was a nightmare from day one, insertion was painful beyond words & the cramps & heavy bleeding every month were horrendous so after doing some research
& chatting to the Dr i dubiously decided to swap it for the mirena coil. Having it fitted was a breeze & I've had it almost 3 years now with no problems at all. No weight gain, no bad skin, no pmt & best of all no real periods just light spotting every few months or so. It's definitely worth considering, in my opinion anyway :)

Thanks that's great advice guys I have tried the injection and same thing happened have been offered the coil so maybe I should have a chat with the doc again

Yesterday

Belvita

Salad roll
Muller Greek yoghurt (so yummy)
Pear

40g spagetti
Bolognase (small portion)
20g cheese

Muller Greek yog
Blueberries

Walking slow pace (bad back) 50mins

Spoon of butter icing made cakes for friend an couldn't resist a lock of the icing (did resist the cakes though)

Also had a cranberry and orange muffin I made high in cals 300 but well worth it and took me to about 1200 for day so pleased with that for a Saturday might have the muffins for breakfast as they are really tasty and filling for the 300 and they have actual fruit in lol

Weigh in tommorrow can honestly say for once I am looking forward to it as I know I have been really good this week it's like something just switched on again in my head, the rest of my life is still a bit chaotic anouther family friend had a heart attack this weekend luckily he is alive and in hospital but its really made me think about how we treat our bodies , my friend that died last week was only 54

Breakfast

Two best of both toast with scrambled egg made with one whole egg and one white

Dinner roast beef carrot and swede mash and mixed winter veg

Lunch

Half part baked baguette with chilli tuna and a bit of cheese all baked in the oven (soooo good) and a pack of sunbites takes my total to about 1300 for the day after I have had my dinner I am really pleased MFP puts me 3200 under for the week so should have lost at least a pound

Lost 3lb shows as two on MFP as I had the wrong weight on there to start lol pleased with that as we ended up having a chaotic day yesterday had a massive row with OH which we never ever do and ended up not cooking anything and getting an Indian to be honest we only ha a meal for one between two of us and there was enough left over for lunch for both of us so really I ate quarter of a meal
For one

Wow well done on the loss dd thats fab !!

I had similar scenario last night- argument & curry haha! Oh well back to best behaviour this week.

hi dd

your diary is relly good and you doing really well. i like to.see what others are eating to give me.inspiation for my food.
sorry to hear about ur friends it makes you cherish life when people pass away.
congrats on the weight loss also.
i was talking mini pill and was stop start with star week all time the doc said its the same hormone as in the implant and meriva coil but not sure if thats true so right now im on nothing which is risky but cant stand the up and down all time. i found microgyn 30 fab but my bp is to high to have it at mo. good luck with it anyway.

sarah xx

Thanks berry must have been something in the air last night lol,

Sarah'smummy that's interesting it seems all the contraception seems to have the same bloody hormone so what's the point the Yasmin pill did work for me so might have to go back to it x your right about cherishing people and should have thought of that before arguing with oh last night think the stress is just getting To us we have had my mother in law live with us on and off I've Christmas as she has fled Dom violence situation with three kids as well so it has Been crazy I have taken the day off work today to chill out calm down an I have booked an appointments with the docs to have a chat anyway onto food today

Orange and cranberry muffin 300

Left Oven Indian 450

Beef swede mash and winter mix veg 550

Takes me to 1300 but I am happy with that

Binged this morning 6choc biscuits sunbites and a pear belvita biscuits all on top of breakfast and lunch

:( hope you're ok dd. From the post above last it seems like a hectic stressful time :( have a cup of tea, take a breath and try and get through the rest of the day til dinner time. x

Thanks I went to sleep for an hour to stop eating lol had about ten biscuits before then not good i can either not have my dinner or just write today off as a bad day and start again tommorrow

Back