Debridgers' JUDDDering diary & Ramblings

Yeah, I'm still eating my syns, well, if I'm honest, I generally drink most of them, but normally stick to around 70-80 a week, but will use them on my UD and probably go to the higher end of 105
Can only wait & see what happens,
Expect a STS or small gain next WI, but that would just be my body getting used to the change

I actually like SW, but from what I've watched & read, IF is just really good for you

3rd DD today,
Black coffee & herbal tea

Well pleased. SW WI tonight
2lb off YAY - I did expect a STS or a small gain due to this change in routine

I also have taken my measurements
Started SW 10th August & this evening
5 inches off my waist and 6 off my boobies
So, all in all, I'm well happy!

Let's hope it continues

3rd DD today,

Let's hope it continues
wow thats a brill loss n even better inch loss x well done xjen

Yeah, I'm still eating my syns, well, if I'm honest, I generally drink most of them, but normally stick to around 70-80 a week, but will use them on my UD and probably go to the higher end of 105
Can only wait & see what happens,
Expect a STS or small gain next WI, but that would just be my body getting used to the change

I actually like SW, but from what I've watched & read, IF is just really good for you

Yeah thats half the reason I'm doing it tbh. I have been overweight for years but if I can nail this fasting twic a week thing then at least I'll be healthier, even if I'm still big. Obviously the other half of me is doing it for pure vanity!

Well done on your inch loss!

Yeah thats half the reason I'm doing it tbh. I have been overweight for years but if I can nail this fasting twic a week thing then at least I'll be healthier, even if I'm still big. Obviously the other half of me is doing it for pure vanity!

Well done on your inch loss!

Thanks Lou

I've been overweight for so long I can't remember, for the most part, I accepted it, and it didn't affect my confidence
then Christmas 2010 I knew I was getting bigger and had to do something about it... Joined SW in Jan 2011, and lost 2st 10lb by that Christmas.
Things happen, and I couldn't get back into it after New Year, had some serious family issues and was , 1lb on, 1lb off, 2lb on, etc, etc so left.
Went back August this year 1st 12lb heavier than I was ast Christmas, and so far so good,
Liking this fasting too, I'm sure I can see this as a way of life

You'll nail it, I'm sure.... hang in there

Well done on the weight loss at sw and on juddd, and all those inches...amazing!
i agree that it is easier to have a bit of a health plan in mind on up days....even though according to the book your weight loss might not be much different so long as you stick to down days well, junk just really isn't good for us! So following sw or GL or something healthy, even if a bit more relaxed that usual, has to benefit your health more than eating 2000cal of sugar and fat!
i did slimming world for a while, but my weight loss was sooooo slow I gave up. Used to go with a friend..she lost 4 stone in the time it took me to lose 8lbs. And I really did try...don't know why it did not suit me, when I know it works for lots of people . It has obviously worked well for you!

3rd DD today,

Let's hope it continues

congrats on the weight and inch loss! you are doing great!!!!

Totally in agreement re eating healthier on up days. I am really going to be more conscious of it this week. Still going to eat all the things I fancy, just maybe at the weekend, not all week long! :)

OK, a quick catch-up, sorry, I hate not getting on here, but sometimes, iy just doesn't happen, so, I've been away for a week

Fri 16: UD (Off plan SW)
bit naughty really
had cheesy egg & beans on toast, then met some ex work colleagues,
drank a fair few beers, then had to wait 30mins for a train....popped in and had a KFC type meal chicken fillet burger, chips & a couple of spicy wings

Sat17: UD (Off plan SW)
Brunch: Linda McCartney rosemary & red onion sausage sandwich
Dinner: went to Wagamamas - one of my favourites, but is a once on a while treat, took my Mums Husband there for a birthday dinner, was the last place we all ate with Mum

Of course, several more beers, and a few whiskies......

Sun18: DD
water, black coffee, diet coke

Mon 19: UD

Breakfast: weetabix & milk
Lunch: prawn salad, followed by mixed melon pieces
Dinner: ham, egg & SW chips

Tue 20: DD
water, black coffee, herbal tea

Wed 21: UD

Breakfast: gammon, mushroom, onion & cheese omelette
Lunch: homemade mushrrom soup, loads of fruit
Dinner: spaghetti carbonara & salad
Supper: hi-fi bar

Thur 22: DD
water, black coffee, diet coke

Apart from the days I've marked, the rest are all SW on plan, normally, even ging out, I can manage pretty well, but, sometimes..... well, you know, and I wouldn't normally have 2 off plan days on the bounce, unless I was on my holidays.

Must be working this combo lark, as I had another 3lbs off last night at WI, so, unless it's a fluke, SW & JUDDDD does it for me.

Have a good weekend everyone

Back