Debz1809's Food Diary

Hi Gail

I will maybe have a wee look at the red days and see if I can change over for a day and try it. Can I do red for a day and then extra easy or do I need to stick to the one plan for the full week?
My problem is that I love my potatoes and making the wedges etc is amazing lol, maybe need to try a green aswell :rolleyes:

Gail I have noticed a difference in my clothes (check my photo album) People have been saying that they can see a difference. It is strange as some days I am feeling slimmer and others, I feel all bloated and as if my clothes are tighter on me!! So strange!
Dreading weigh in tonight as I have a feeling that I may hv gained weight. Havent really had alot I wasnt meant to but there were a few things that I wasnt sure about the syn values for!! :(
Time will tell - got 3.5 hours until weigh in :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Afternoon Debz....

:cross: for your weigh in later...

Yep -You can switch from green to red to EE through the week ... its great to keep your body guessing what is coming and especially with you working shifts...

I will post you a link to my diary in a mo -when you get it, if you go to page 62 there is a list of what recipes I have on there and which page to find them on... most of them are normal recipes I have adapted or recipes I have concocted :p

Do you go to class? if you don't have the food directory you can always ask on here for the syns in things..

Anyway..I will get off for now and pop back later to see how you got on with weigh in ;)

That's me back from weigh in, I lost 1lb. Fairley happy about that. Suppose its still a loss. I hv bn eating things and not checking the syns first of all. Im going to make changes this week, even just bn to shop and bought cabbage. Dont know how to cook it or even if I like it lol, I will gv it a bash xx

Well done Debz. A loss is a good thing. You should be proud. At the beginning it's hard to see your way through it when you feel like you have so far to go but it all adds up and suddenly you look back and see how far you've already come. When I first started I had pretty good losses but I had the occasional slow week for whatever reason. So stick with it, you are doing brilliantly.

Good luck on trying different plans. I think it's a good idea and then stick mostly with what you prefer with days thrown in on other plans as and when you need to/fancy it. I have never done a red day but I think I will give it a try at some stage. My physio was so enthusiastic about what I had done so far and recommended that I eat no carbohydrate or fruit after lunch and plenty of protein in the evening that I will give it a go at some stage. I'm not sure that I fancy sticking to that in the long term (that would mean no chocolate/syns in the evening which is when I try to use mine) but I'll give it a go and see how it goes. If I do, I'll almost certainly try some red days.

Anyway, good luck for this week.

Gail x

P.S. I had a look at your photos and you can DEFINITELY see the difference. I notice it in your face particularly. That's what I notice first about people and it's what people tell me they notice about me but I can't see it in the mirror, only in photo's where I can't deny there's a difference !!! WELL DONE.

Gail x

Hi Gail, thanks so much huni! I am happy about it but want a big loose this week!!! Was going to try diff plans but really not sure. Do I have to measure out all my meats if I am on a green day? Had a look at the book and I was confused!
Going to go shopping tomorrow and plan to buy vegetables and try to eat them! Maybe even just make a big pot of veg soup and freeze it, that way i will always have something there.
I am getting into the habit of cooking my own food from scratch now but when I am not back home till later on in the night, it can be about 10pm i am eating and even at that, i still need to prepare and cook dinner! I am not sure which meals i can make and freeze, i am a bit funny with things like that :(
xXx

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I just wrote a really long reply and it's been deleted. So sorry but I can't face writing it again now :-(. I need to go to bed. I'll try and post again tomorrow.

Big hugs - you're doing great Debz :)

Gail x

WEEK 4 - DAY 5 - 19/2/11 (EE)

Breakfast

2x Boiled Eggs
Baked Beans
White Roll (6 syns)

Snacks
2 Yellow Plums
Chicken Pieces

Lunch
Salad Bowl from Subway - Mayo (5 Syns)
2 Slices of Home Made Cheesecake (5 Syns)

Dinner
Irn Bru Chicken ..... disgusting !!!
Paprika Potato Slices

Snacks
Hi Fi Bar (HEXB)
250ml Skimmed Milk (HEXA)

Total Syns - Used 16?

WEEK 4 - DAY 6 - 20/2/11 (EE)

Breakfast
2x Weetabix (HEXB)
250ml Skimmed Milk (HEXA)

Lunch
Salad Bowl from Subway .. Mayonaisse (5 Syns)

Dinner
Homemade Burgers
Potato Wedges
Garden Peas and Carrots
Wholemeal Roll (6 Syns)

Total Syns - 11 Used?

WEEK 4 - DAY 7 - 21/2/11 (EE)

Breakfast
2x Weetabix (HEXB)
250ml Swmi Skimmed Milk (HEXA)

Lunch
Wholemeal Bread - 2 Slice (12 Syns)
Turkey, Lettuce, Onion, Tomato
Low Fat Tofee Yoghurt

Dinner
2 Chicken Breasts
Batchelors Savoury Rice
Muller Light Yoghurt

Total Syns - 12 Used

Weigh In Result - Lost 1lb!

Surprised as it was a bit of a bad week, not food optimising 100%!

Start of a great week. Here's to Week 5 !! xXx

WEEK 5 - DAY 1 - 22/2/11 (EE)

Breakfast
Quorn Sausages x4
1 Fried Egg
Baked Beans

Snacks
Bananna
Apple

Lunch
Hot Water and Lemon Juice
Mug Shot