Diana's journey

Thank you Kay:) getting scared that one day these good loses gona finish. Dont know how I am gona react myself when. Just trying be possitive. I am not cheating so weight should drop down. I hope so:)

Woo hoo well done justdi !!!! Your not cheating so don't worry - just enjoy the losses (0:
That's my plan anyway and if I stop losing ill decide the next stage xxx

Hi everybody:) Today is one of these good days for me - not hungry, feeling good - life is wonderfull:) Started thinking what I am gona do after my diet. Dont want gain any fat back. Found 5:2 diet which seems should be allright for maintaining, even if pigging one day you can fast one additional day. Sounds good. Dont think I am ready go on to another diet, would like just live like everybody and yes definitely not having sugar any more. I know that everything contains sugar novadays but at least I dont want start mess with bisquites sponges chocolade etc. I expect my stomach gona shrink little bit and maybe my portions gone be smaller. Kay, what would you think about that? Did you find eating less when before? Does food taste different to you? Just had my vanila shake hot. Started eating my flapjaks in the evening when most hungry seems working for me well. Actually did you know girls that flapjack is exatly the same for ladies and man. Very strange if I buy 21 flapj I gona pay €65 if OH he is gona pay €85 for 14 of them. where is the logic?

Hi Justdi - glad to hear your feeling good - reading that has cheered me up (0:
My friend is doing the 5:2 and loses a steady 2lb a week - I have read the book and it seems logical enough but I wanted quicker results so started LT
I too have been thinking about what ill do when I come off LT - been thinking about the maintenance shakes, Atkins 5:2 and Tesco also do a meal replacement shake which is really nice - 2 a day made with milk and one sensible meal. I also found a plan made by NHS which looked good and an excellent bmi app. I got plenty of time to decide thou so hoping lots of planning will get me in the right mind set for healthy choices in the future (0: xxx

Yes Di, you do get full quicker and it's just remembering to eat only until just before you feel full. I'm trying not to diet as such and trying to eat sensibly and choose healthy options. I have to keep reminding myself consciously that I'm not hungry today and there is no need to go looking for food. Annoying but manageable but I think a leftover from having a couple of not so good days. Glad you're having a good day today. Remember this feeling so you can use it when you're having a tougher day x x x

Hi quays:) Another good warm day here in Ireland and another good day for me. feeling good, happy, active hope this gona be for long. Cleaned all the house, going for a walk on seeside have to enjoy this sunshine never know how long ist gona last. Had some new feeling today -eventually felt so slim, all my working clothes are baggi and look awefull on me, wait till weekend and maybe have to buy something cheap from Pennis (primark in Uk) tried t-shirts non of them fit I definitly cant wear them any more. Talked with OH on phone he told his clothes are too big aswell, so he is gona do some shoping at Asda before flight. Dont have any signal from my bottom line, gona wait till weekend and have laxatives. Have a good nice day everybody:wave_cry:

Hello everybody:) Cant believe how warm and bright is in Ireland. Missed sun, so feeling happy happy happy now. Maybe we should move somewhere warm all around year? Long weekend ahead and because of bh my weight in moving to tuesday. its all right for me I will accept any lost even smalest one. Still feel very thin and need shopping badly:)

Hi again, another nice day for me today. Been very busy all the day, feel extremelly tired, just had the bigest cup of mint tea and gona enjoy my weekend:)probably gona have early night today and some shopping tommorow. OH coming backon tuesday, so ask him take my picture and maybe even show you myself:p

Hi, summer finished in Ireland:cry:Raining and windy and cold - back to reality:) Went for shopping this morning didnt buy anything, was too lazy to try something and not in mood for shopping. Had coffee at Costa. Noticed that do not care about food any more cant even smell it being nice. Very strange for me, because I like cooking always was interested in new recipes liked food very much. Still reading lots of recipes, analyzing them but no cravings no imagination how would it taste. Waiting for my daughter to come spend some time with me, because she is going for holiday on monday will not see her 4 weeks:wave_cry: I miss her already but happy that she is gona relax little bit. She did first year in college in Holistic Healing course. And she did 6 of her exams perfect and 1 - good. I am very proud of her. She is my only baby, love her a lot. Hope she is gona have nice time.

Hi Di - don't mean to brag but we got blazing sunshine here lol - its just a little bit windy !! Hope you have a lovely time with your daughter and sorry to hear you a bit off ya stride. I never believed I would be able to carry on coz the food cravings were driving me barmy - today they are reduced by at least half but I am feeling a bit hungry - I can see there is light at the end of the tunnel thou xxx
I need to do some photo's and measurements so will upload some at some point xxx

Keep going ladies, you're both doing GREAT! x x x

Hello everybody:) Took my daughter to aeroport today and I miss her already:cry:Hope she is gona have nice time. Was for some shopping yesterday, cant buy any clothes, just tried size 14 skinny jeans and they been too big, refused try size 12. Why? Dont know just some mental aspect keeps me away. Even dont know how to explane - like my brain is not ready for size 12, everything happened so fast, I feel just sitting aside and watching what is going with me. So still wear my baggi clothes, feel safe in them for now. Went to Body Shop and bought mango shower gel and body butter, smells so nice. Had shower when home and liked it. Going to chemists tomorow for my weight in, no exitiment no worries just do everything like routine. By the way, weather is nice today, warm and sunshine which I like very much. And another good thing OH coming back tomorow for 2 weeks:D

It does take a lot of adjustment Di. You have to keep looking at yourself in the mirror and let the changes sink in :)

Hi guays:) -6lb this week.

Woohoo!! Well done Di! :)

Hello everybody who missed me:) Weather is so nice here and its so difficult stay inside or update diary on Mins. I am doing well, no cravings no hunger,no headaches. The only problem - all my clothes totally not suitable to wear, all of them too big. So did some shopping at last, size 12 is ok at the moment but not think its for long, which is good. Still have couple stones to loose cant imaginate myself so thin. Visited heardresser today and I like my new bob. Did my nails aswell, so all pretty and happy:)

Hi everybody. Had weight in today and another 4lb gone:) I am 3 stones lighter now:) Cant see myself so thin yet:)

Hi everybody:) didn update my diary for a while seems like not much to say. Lipotrim became just routine for me, dont think much about it right now. Just have my shakes like another usuall food. My wardrobe is totally changed now and old clothes packed in the attic. Always had one size biger top clothes when trousers, but its the same size 12 for both at the moment. People started notice my weight loss at last. and asking what I was doing. Dont want any comments and my answer usually would be that I use healthy diet and some activity. I know that its not nice to lie but I am not ready explain to everybody and listen to comments. Feeling not very well this week still weak and tired and lightheaded, my movements are slow and I try take life as easy as possible at the moment. Like I mentioned earlier my husband is on Lipotrim aswell, he lost 4 stones so far and need to loose another 4 st which makes me start refeed earlier than him. Have in my head go for another 4 weeks and do refeed when. Hope gona stick to this plan but its getting harder because I am happy how I look like now:) Anyway I have a plan and try to stick to it even if I have take just one week at the time:)

Hi, I am still here:) Got weight in today and another 3lb left me (hope forever). Like told before decided go for another 4 weeks and stop then, enought is enought:)

Back