Diary 2013 - 2014 lipotrim to cc

so ive got my diary moved over from lipotrim and im using myfitnesspal daily and id really appreciate some support and obviously gives loads, to others calorie counting.

hello to everyone

h x

so far today ive had a lipotrim maintenance whip sachet (im using them up)

lunch - plain bagel with 50g quorn pepperoni slices, salad. alpro cherry yogurt and pack of blackberries

snack - orange

ive 2lbs left to lose since christmas. ive lost 1 1/2 so far and im pleased with my progress. ive exercising 5+ x a week plus dog walks every day but nothing excessive, just upping the amount of calories burnt so i can have a bit extra to work with by eating them back lol :)

will update later

h x

Last edited:
so far today ive had a lipotrim maintenance whip sachet (im using them up)

lunch - plain bagel with 50g quorn pepperoni slices, salad. alpro cherry yogurt and pack of blackberries

snack - orange

ive 2lbs left to lose since christmas. ive lost 1 1/2 so far and im pleased with my progress. ive exercising 5+ x a week plus dog walks every day but nothing excessive, just upping the amount of calories burnt so i can have a bit extra to work with by eating them back lol :)

will update later

h x[/QUOTE

update. Dinner - croissant, 50g quorn pepperami with 2 tsp dairy free cheese spread, lettuce. 50g Indian Bombay mix.

snack. Nakd strawberry crunch, 4 chocolates, 6 df chocolate discs

run - -270 c, walk 56 c - 326

came to 1959' net 1633

just within my allowance

b - porridge with almond milk 144
l - bagel with salad, tofu, df cheese spread, alpro yogurt and apple 653

today. b - cornflakes and almond breeze milk - 78,
lunch - multiseed bagel, salmon fillet, salad, 8 celebrations, 2 dairy free cherry bakewell (think TOTM is due!) 1070,
dinner -

run -
walk -

Last edited:
writing everything out isnt working for me as im already doing that on MFP so ill just update on weight and how im feeling. less pressure and less hassle having to update on two separate websites!

so weight is pretty level at 149.5. up a bit since new year but to be honest im fine with it. if i drop to 148 thats fine too which is where id ideally like to be but im less bony and i dont have to keep turning over in bed cause my bones are sticking into the mattress. also when i have a bath its less uncomfortable :) so all good!

im eating A LOT or so it seems. i log everything apart from salad veggies which as they count for hardly anything and im always under my amount of calories, doesnt really matter i reckon.

ive found if i have at least 200 calories of breakfast, at least, then im much more likely not to get hungry until my lunch. if i try to limit it i definately feel it and then have a job controlling what i put in my mouth as soon as i get in the kitchen at lunchtime. definately not a good thing to do.

i also have some treat during the day too, usually in the evening after ive done my exercise so i feel ive earnt it lol

thats all for now. lots more to gas on about but no time (at work)

h x

today. b - cornflakes and almond breeze milk - 78,
lunch - multiseed bagel, salmon fillet, salad, 8 celebrations, 2 dairy free cherry bakewell (think TOTM is due!) 1070,
dinner -

run -
walk -

yep it was due lol

yep it was due lol[/QUOT

tomorrow starts a few days of cc as in a few lbs over what i want to be (148) so will log for a few days. IM off on holiday Tuesday but don't want to use it as an excuse to overeat..my clothes wouldn't allow it anyway lol.
good. IM glad ive written it down, i feel better already:)

h x

i had a bad night. i ate a sausage and it must have had either a high level of fat in it and/or milk as i had a severe reaction to it. my god i felt so ill. i was up most of the night feeling sick and stomach cramps. god so not fair!

phew. today is another day but im treading carefully til tomorrow so breakfast consisted of a soya fruit yogurt and a banana 211

lunch is a mixed green salad and a lipotrim maintenance bar 204

dinner will be probably a bagel with a veggie meat filling and a salad plus jelly, yougurt and rich tea biscuits coming to a total of 1489

h x

Last edited:
better today thank goodness. breakfast was porridge with a provamel soya yog on top 251
lunch - lipotrim maintenance bar and large salad - 204
dinner - well no idea as off to portsmouth tonight so its up in the air :)

sounds like you are maintaining well! :D

sounds like you are maintaining well! :D

gained about 6lbs which need to come off but on the whole yes not bad. ive been following your diary and see youve finished LT too. when do you start S&S?

h x

gained about 6lbs which need to come off but on the whole yes not bad. ive been following your diary and see youve finished LT too. when do you start S&S?

h x
Ah it's not too bad though :) I start S&S on Monday x

1.9lbs lost so far...4.9 to go

has been so busy this weekend that ive had no time to input my food but all gone ok as weightloss seems to indicate. off on holiday tomorrow morning so no input for a week.

h x

Back