Diary into skinny jeans

Thank you ladies I've eaten them all today a d it's weigh in tomorrow.

I've got 44 weeklies left so I won't be eating then this week but I will eat more nxt week x

How many dailies do you get? I wish I didn't need to use all my weeklies but I find 26 quite hard to stick to :-(

How many dailies do you get? I wish I didn't need to use all my weeklies but I find 26 quite hard to stick to :-(

30 but I have one meal a day that's free or nearly free it seems from looking at my tracker.
My stomach has shrunk alot I'm struggling to finish a normal portion of food at minute.

I've lost 4lb this week so I'm a good step closer to my jeans now pushing to get this 6lb off to take me into the 13's

:)

Congrats both of u on ur losses, that's so great!!

Subscribing hun x

2/1/14. 15st 2lb
9/1/14. 15st 1lb (-1lb)
15/1/14. 15st. (-1lb)

Yay more the merrier.

Today I've been up all night with my alarm going into fault grrrrrr.

No rush this morning so going to have grilled pineapple and maple syrup for brekkie :)

I have chosen my charity for the spartan race I'm doing in sept.
from 14st9 and unfit to running an extreme assault course for The Gambia Project
A small local charity all volunteers. In Gambia the state contributes a small sum to educate boys only. While this funding is small it's only for boys. Girls get no funding at all.
I'm going to shed the pounds and run spartan in hope to raise £100 for a girls education for 1 year.
It'll give her books, clothes and a meal at lunch time as well as a years education.

Hi everyone following my progress.

2lb off today and after. 3.5 days off plan but working hard to get back to it I'm delighted.

This takes me under 200lb (just) which is a massive milestone for me.

Hope everyone else is ok x

Yay more the merrier.

Today I've been up all night with my alarm going into fault grrrrrr.

No rush this morning so going to have grilled pineapple and maple syrup for brekkie :)

I have chosen my charity for the spartan race I'm doing in sept.
from 14st9 and unfit to running an extreme assault course for The Gambia Project
A small local charity all volunteers. In Gambia the state contributes a small sum to educate boys only. While this funding is small it's only for boys. Girls get no funding at all.
I'm going to shed the pounds and run spartan in hope to raise £100 for a girls education for 1 year.
It'll give her books, clothes and a meal at lunch time as well as a years education.

ahh that is fantastic hun :)

Back