Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Totally scunnered!!! Went to w.i. and sts. I just don't get it. I've stuck to the plan rigidly, exercised my backside off and earned 17ap's which I didn't use.

Around lunchtime my tummy was making some really loud grumbling noises. I think my ibs is back :-( That may be the reason why I haven't lost an ounce but when I got up this morning I had a sneaky peak at the scales and lost 3lbs. Confused :-s

Breakfast 5pp
3 alpen light bars

Lunch 4pp
Tandoori chicken & salad

Dinner 10pp
image-2522711859.jpg
Warburtons square wrap bbq pizza
Light mozzarella 4pp
Goats cheese 2pp

Snacks 7pp
Velvet crisps 2pp
Ww'ers rich toffee bar 2pp
2 cheddar biscuits 1pp
Ww'ers choc orange biscuit 2pp

Total 26/26 dailies, 0/49 weeklies

Right back on it today after my disappointment yesterday. I'm not going to let this get to me! Was on the treadmill tonight but didn't complete my session, only managed half of it. My calf muscles were feeling too tight and I had to stop :-( walked for 5, ran for 5, walked for 3, ran for 4 then stopped.

Breakfast 6pp
3 alpen bars (good for on the run) 5pp
Hazelnut milk for coffee 1pp

Mid morning 2pp
Cadburys crunchie biscuit

Lunch 6pp
Salmon & ham salad

Dinner 6pp
Chicken (5pp), chicken tonight bake in the bag seasoning bbq flavour (1pp)
image-790182620.jpg
Snacks 6pp
Nume sorbet 3pp
Ww'ers toffee bar 2pp
Ww'ers toffee mallow 1pp

Total 26/26 dailies, 0/49 weeklies, ap earned 1pp

Giving up my diary. To those who bother to read it, good luck on your journey :)

aww no sorry to see you go. good luck xx

aww no sorry to see you go. good luck xx

Thanks Sarahloub1, I just feel that that there isn't much going on in the group anymore and it's not what it used to be :-(
A lot of people are posting under the same thread here on minimins and keeping things amongst themselves. I like the ww'er forums as there's more activity on there.
I wish you all the very best and good luck to you too hun xx

I totally understand where you are coming from. This whole ww forum seems to be so quiet, and it is such a shame. I posted in a few threads but feel like such a spammer as noone else seems to pot here...

best of luck!

Thanks Sarahloub1, I just feel that that there isn't much going on in the group anymore and it's not what it used to be :-(
A lot of people are posting under the same thread here on minimins and keeping things amongst themselves. I like the ww'er forums as there's more activity on there.
I wish you all the very best and good luck to you too hun xx

im the same to be honest. im only here every other day. No more motivation anymore xx

Just to let you know, I have lost 4 stone 10 & 1/2 lbs and reached target weight today. Ecstatic isn't the word. I didn't think I would ever get there, it was a long journey, difficult and there were a few bumps along the way. However, sheer bloody determination carried me and at one point I knew I had come too far to cave in and throw it away. That's when the perseverance kicked in. I wish you all well and I know it can be done. I know better than anyone that when temptation shouts it's difficult to deal with, but keep at it folks. There's only one person who can do this and that lies with you. Support is important too and I couldn't have done this without my network of friends and family. Good luck to you all x

Just to let you know, I have lost 4 stone 10 & 1/2 lbs and reached target weight today. Ecstatic isn't the word. I didn't think I would ever get there, it was a long journey, difficult and there were a few bumps along the way. However, sheer bloody determination carried me and at one point I knew I had come too far to cave in and throw it away. That's when the perseverance kicked in. I wish you all well and I know it can be done. I know better than anyone that when temptation shouts it's difficult to deal with, but keep at it folks. There's only one person who can do this and that lies with you. Support is important too and I couldn't have done this without my network of friends and family. Good luck to you all x
Wow congratukations hon! Well done you!!! I can imagine it was ,,weird,, to reach your goal, I can not imagine how I would feel. It seems soooooo far off.
Best of luck maintaining, you can do it!!!

xx

Wow congratukations hon! Well done you!!! I can imagine it was ,,weird,, to reach your goal, I can not imagine how I would feel. It seems soooooo far off.
Best of luck maintaining, you can do it!!!

xx

Aww thank you :) it certainly was weird. I never thought the day would come. My target seemed too far out of reach for me but it wasn't. Don't get me wrong, like everyone else I had my moments and I couldn't fight the temptations. Having more good days than bad days now as before ww'ers it was the other way about!

Good luck to you, you will get there if you put your mind to it :)

Back