Diary of a hidden thin girl

Wow, ur doing great honi. Well done you xx

Wow, ur doing great honi. Well done you xx
Thanks mollyrock, just had a sneaky peak at the scales and it could be a STS this week which i'll be gutted about as i really want losses every week even if its just 0.5lb....

Denise you are doing really well. Don't take sneak peeks at the scales!!!

If worse comes to worse STS isn't the end of the world. The changes you are making are forever changes, sometimes your body needs time to re-adjust to the changes you have made to your diet.

take care x

Denise you are doing really well. Don't take sneak peeks at the scales!!!

If worse comes to worse STS isn't the end of the world. The changes you are making are forever changes, sometimes your body needs time to re-adjust to the changes you have made to your diet.

take care x

I know I need to chill lol...a STS is not the end of the world, I'm doing it 100% so I'm sure it will be fine, I've had two big losses really so should be greatful lol...how are you getting on believer? x

im doing ok thanks. Had a decent loss this week so pleased with that. Also very pleased that despite some crappy stuff going on yesterday I haven't thought sod the diet let me eat crap lol

Wednesday 28.5.14 day 19

Ok well today I committed the cardinal sin of jumping on the scales for a sneaky peek and I am disappointed it looks like it could be a STS this week:cry:I have been on plan 100% since I started but I suppose 2 big losses in the first 2 weeks is great. I am so focused this time around that I was hoping I could do this with no gains or STS....maybe that is just not achievable in reality. I have had some good advice from you guys on here to drink more water, eat more super speed foods etc and over today and tomorrow I will do that, I don't even mind 0.5lb off as it's still a step closer to my goal. I don't think I can try harder with the foods as I have cut out the stuff that got me to this stage but I will try to add to what I'm doing already.

Food so far today is

Super free food
pineapple fresh
half banana
tinned tomatoes
mushrooms
salad
apple

free food
egg (omelette or scrambled - not decided yet)
bacon
baked beans
muller light for magic oats
gamon
SW chips
peas

HEA - 1/3 skimmed milk allowance
HEA - 2/3 babybel light
HEB - 35g oats

syns
Pineapple rings?

will add my dinner later as Andy is cooking tonight...mmmmm....

Ok I decided on the omelette...I have just eaten the yummyest meal.....OMG I'm full and happy, :)
mushrooms in a 2 egg omelette with half tin tomatoes, baked beans and 4 bacon all fat removed....lush...that should keep me full till dinner tonight which is usually around 8pm by the time Andy has finished faffing about...lol

dinner is now cooking, we are having slimming world chips, gamon steak, peas, salad and pineapple rings...not sure the pineapple rings are free, they are in their own juice. i will be having 2 of them.

Last edited:
Sometimes our weight fluctuates just because of hormones. Don't let that put you down!

It does sound delicious.

What is a SAS?

Sometimes our weight fluctuates just because of hormones. Don't let that put you down!

It does sound delicious.

What is a SAS?

i don't know what a SAS is....is it something I've wrote?

Don't worry if you sts. I know in my third week I sts and although disappointed I lost the following week. Bodies don't always react the way we think they will. :p

Oh, I meant to ask what a STS is. The SAS was a typo. Lol

So, what is a STS?

You all have good losses of the fat kind! :)

Oh, I meant to ask what a STS is. The SAS was a typo. Lol

So, what is a STS?

You all have good losses of the fat kind! :)
ahh it means stayed the same weight lol

Dont be disheartened hon. Up ur supe free and drink green tea instead of cafenated drinks if u dont already do so. Best of luck this wk x x

thursday 29.5.14 day 20

for the first time in 3 weeks i feel my clothes getting slacker, my work pants this morning were a little looser around the tummy...bonus...I'm apprehensive for the scales tomorrow due to a mid week sneak preview...but I know I have been 100% on plan...thanks to you guys for the moral support...its exactly what you need when your doing it from home.

Anyway it'll be what it is tomorrow...

ok, food today

super free food
cucumber
lettuce
tomato
radish
raspberries
chillies
tomatoes tinned

free food
bacon
chicken
muller light x2
pork mince sw chilli con carne
boiled rice

HEA skim milk in 1 coffee
HEB 35g porridge oats

I'm crossing my fingers for you.

What a great feeling that is, when your clothes get looser. Enjoy!

Good luck with your weigh in!

Denise you are doing amazingly well.

And what a wonderful feeling when clothes feel looser lol. I have a top which for at least two years has been a bit tight because of the weight i had put on. Suddenly it is now baggy and I can't stop looking at how it's no longer stretched over my tum :p

Friday 30.5.14 Day 21 Weigh in day

my worry is over lol...I have lost 1lb :Dthis week which will do for me, I'm even giving it a big smile as I thought I was going to STS, 10lb in 3 weeks is brill so I am certainly not complaining....there would have been hell to pay if i'd STS...:cry:

Wow honi, that's a great loss in 3 wks, very well done to you!!!
I don't think i will manage to beat that as lost 6 in 2 wks but i'm looking frwd to getting my half stone award next weigh in hopefully xx

Wow honi, that's a great loss in 3 wks, very well done to you!!!
I don't think i will manage to beat that as lost 6 in 2 wks but i'm looking frwd to getting my half stone award next weigh in hopefully xx

I'm sure you'll get that, where abouts in Wigan are you?

Back