Diary of a Slimming 20 year old.

Shame to say I've gone about off course today abit with my chocolate consumption. Should be okay because I have got quite a lot of syns saved up from this week but still.. feeling very naughty.

Breakfast -- porridge. Not had porridge on the plan so far but really enjoyed it for a change and was much fuller. I did the late shift at work so didn't have anything other than the porridge and two bananas before 12 and then didn't eat until 5ish.

Lunch at 5 -- Pasta, cucumber, ham, sweetcorn and an activia yoghurt. Then I went off the handle and had a big bar of chocolate. 100g of chocolate, how many syns are we thinking?? had a google but couldn't really work it out.. and a pepsi max.

Dinner -- two jacket potatoes, some pasta and sweetcorn and cottage cheese.

Also had a cup of tea today. So.. still feeling guilty over the chocolate.

Chocolate!!!! she says, dribbling all over the keyboard....

Think I'd better go to bed to stop myself thinking about it :D

Yeah I find I lose more when I use all my syns etc I dont know how people dont use them, I couldnt go a day without them lol.

You can work out your choc syns using 1 syn for every 20 calories as theres no free food allowance :)

Didn't update yesterday so I'll do it now, had a good day with porridge for breakfast, salad for lunch and then spag bol for my dinner. It was a syn free day so I was happy, especially considering my slip up with the chocolate the other night. Got weighed this morning and I'd lost a pound so I knew my good day had paid off. I also drank 2 litres of water so I was pleased.

Today I've had porridge again, feel like having the porridge keeps me fuller a lot longer and seen as I work every day this is a really good thing. Then I had some left over spag bol for my lunch and then a fruit salad from m&s, for dinner I've had some plain spaghetti with a chicken breast on. On my chicken breast I crushed up an oxo cube and cooked it with that on, thats syn free right?? and then had some pepper on it all. It was actually really nice. Then I've had a **** load of grapes.. gonna try and drink a lot of water tonight and hope for a loss in the morning.

Didn't update yesterday so I'll do it now, had a good day with porridge for breakfast, salad for lunch and then spag bol for my dinner. It was a syn free day so I was happy, especially considering my slip up with the chocolate the other night. Got weighed this morning and I'd lost a pound so I knew my good day had paid off. I also drank 2 litres of water so I was pleased.

Today I've had porridge again, feel like having the porridge keeps me fuller a lot longer and seen as I work every day this is a really good thing. Then I had some left over spag bol for my lunch and then a fruit salad from m&s, for dinner I've had some plain spaghetti with a chicken breast on. On my chicken breast I crushed up an oxo cube and cooked it with that on, thats syn free right?? and then had some pepper on it all. It was actually really nice. Then I've had a **** load of grapes.. gonna try and drink a lot of water tonight and hope for a loss in the morning.

Also, on a side note. I havent stopped going to the toilet and passing wind today. whats wrong with me??

So yesterday was another really good day, similar food again but then I was so so craving chocolate. Ended up eating loads of mango and other fruits instead. It just isn't the same but I was very very happy when I got weighed this morning and saw 14.6 on the scales!! woohoo very pleased. xx

Dried fruits a b*** for syns :(

Hiya

Here to subscribe! I'm into my second week as well now :)

Your first week looks great. Xxx

Back