ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Thanks. Scary for me as I have been the one teaching her! Xx

I'm sure she will do just fine then! I still have nightmares about mine and it was over ten years ago lol x

Hahaha I have no idea how I passed. I stopped for a leaf! Still we learn from these things.

I have promised her a McDonald's breakfast tomorrow too so am planning my day tomorrow around that. I know I will have gained this week as was absolutely naughty at the weekend so am using Saturday as my official restart day but will be trying to get things under control before then!

How are you doing? X

Hahaha I have no idea how I passed. I stopped for a leaf! Still we learn from these things.

I have promised her a McDonald's breakfast tomorrow too so am planning my day tomorrow around that. I know I will have gained this week as was absolutely naughty at the weekend so am using Saturday as my official restart day but will be trying to get things under control before then!

How are you doing? X

She's a very lucky girl! I'm doing ok, just got back from lunch, had my preplanned 9pp meal! I didn't even stray on the menu, definitely in the zone now! X

Ok so today is an fail! Had a sandwich for lunch. Couldn't manage my salad as I have a huge ulcer on my tongue and the tomato just stung it too much so had a plain tuna sandwich on brown bread...then came home and because its totm and I'm pissed off I had a toffee crisp! Just waiting for dinner to cool now so just sticking to my plan and starting again again tomorrow.

Will update tomorrow's food later when I have had chance to plan dinner. Hope everyone has had a good day

I wish I had your will power. I just failed today with a toffee crisp! I'm rubbish at the moment!

Ok so today is an fail! Had a sandwich for lunch. Couldn't manage my salad as I have a huge ulcer on my tongue and the tomato just stung it too much so had a plain tuna sandwich on brown bread...then came home and because its totm and I'm pissed off I had a toffee crisp! Just waiting for dinner to cool now so just sticking to my plan and starting again again tomorrow.

Will update tomorrow's food later when I have had chance to plan dinner. Hope everyone has had a good day

Don't feel bad Sweetie, a toffee crisp is only 6pp, you could of made far worse choices than that! X

Apart from that I stuck to my day apart from a breaded mushroom and a twister so its not too bad, however determined tomorrow, Thursday and Friday will be perfect days.

So tomorrows plan is as follows

B - McDonald's - probably a bacon and egg muffin and hash brown - 13pp
L - tuna salad - 1pp
D - am thinking chicken stir fry - 4pp?

So leaves 7pp for milk and treats. Also I'm hoping to get my induction booked at the gym so I can start exercising and hopefully resume swimming :)

Apart from that I stuck to my day apart from a breaded mushroom and a twister so its not too bad, however determined tomorrow, Thursday and Friday will be perfect days.

So tomorrows plan is as follows

B - McDonald's - probably a bacon and egg muffin and hash brown - 13pp
L - tuna salad - 1pp
D - am thinking chicken stir fry - 4pp?

So leaves 7pp for milk and treats. Also I'm hoping to get my induction booked at the gym so I can start exercising and hopefully resume swimming :)

Good Luck for tomorrow Sweetie, stir fry sounds yummy btw! X PS-I can't wait to start exercising again, x

She passed! So stressed ate cake. Failed again but pressure is now off that I can relax and start again properly tomorrow. I know I keep saying it but I mean it now!! Xx

She passed! So stressed ate cake. Failed again but pressure is now off that I can relax and start again properly tomorrow. I know I keep saying it but I mean it now!! Xx

Well Done to her passing and also well done to you for getting her through the test! Tomorrow is a new day and we are all here for you. X

Thank you... I was in bits when she went off. I had kept it together until then. Another instructor took me for coffee. It was very stressful and nerve wracking!

Thank you... I was in bits when she went off. I had kept it together until then. Another instructor took me for coffee. It was very stressful and nerve wracking!

How are you feeling about tomorrow Sweetie? X

Do you mean my weigh in? That's Saturday morning. I'm not looking forward to it but I will face the music...

I realise I didn't update today's food!

B - weetabix and semi skimmed milk (rest f milk for day) - 6pp
L - tuna salad - 3pp
D - beef casserole - 9pp

Snacks - yoghurt, ww biscuit, we chocolate and quavers and fruit (lots of fruit!) - 7pp
25/27pp meaning I have saved enough for if I want a treat later :)

Need to think about dinner tomorrow and plan that

Ok so mainly good. Didn't stick exactly to points but a much better day on the whole despite being extremely stressed. Tomorrow I am not in my office and am alone so I know I will pick but packed loads of ww snacks so at least I'm prepared.

Saturday is the day I'm facing the music so as long as I'm back to 100% from then that's all that matters.

I have with me

B - cereal bar - 2pp, nume biscuits - 3pp
L - coronation chicken wrap - 7pp
D - probably tomato soup but something under 5pp (maybe chicken and Mediterranean veg?)

Snacks

Ww biscuit - 2pp, ww chocolate - 2pp, fruit, graze box - 3pp, quavers - 2pp, ww yoghurt - 1pp

27/27pp

How did WI go Sweetie? Your food plans look fab, lots of variety and great use of your PP. x

Hiya. Well weigh in was 11st 12lb so 2 over target.

Yesterday I had 2 slices of toast, some Ww treats and chicken and ribs at chiquitos and a large baileys - 54pp used

Today I am going out to Toby carvery for lunch so rest of weeklies will be used today. Just planning my week but highly motivated :)

Hiya. Well weigh in was 11st 12lb so 2 over target.

Yesterday I had 2 slices of toast, some Ww treats and chicken and ribs at chiquitos and a large baileys - 54pp used

Today I am going out to Toby carvery for lunch so rest of weeklies will be used today. Just planning my week but highly motivated :)

OMG I love the Toby Carvery, Jealous.com! Have a fab time Sweetie x

Well my day was delicious. Roast beef, 3 roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and veg...followed by the sharing desert between 3 of us. The rest of my day was 2 crumpets for breakfast and 2 slices of toast for a late tea (only just had then but was hungry) rest of day had 2 weight watchers bar and a splash of milk for 2 cups of tea. Think I have had 46 points today. Earned 1 on my pedometer so have 3 weeklies and 1 activity point so far!

Plan for tomorrow is

B - weetabix and soya milk - 5pp (rest of milk for day)
L - tuna pasta salad - 7pp
D - hairy dieters jalfrezi and cauliflower rice - 6pp (Possibly use a point on Greek yoghurt of its as hot as last time!)

Snacks - quavers - 2pp, Ww peanut bar - 2pp, ww chocolate - 2pp, ww biscuit - 2pp and Ww yoghurt

27/27pp

Well my day was delicious. Roast beef, 3 roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and veg...followed by the sharing desert between 3 of us. The rest of my day was 2 crumpets for breakfast and 2 slices of toast for a late tea (only just had then but was hungry) rest of day had 2 weight watchers bar and a splash of milk for 2 cups of tea. Think I have had 46 points today. Earned 1 on my pedometer so have 3 weeklies and 1 activity point so far!

Plan for tomorrow is

B - weetabix and soya milk - 5pp (rest of milk for day)
L - tuna pasta salad - 7pp
D - hairy dieters jalfrezi and cauliflower rice - 6pp (Possibly use a point on Greek yoghurt of its as hot as last time!)

Snacks - quavers - 2pp, Ww peanut bar - 2pp, ww chocolate - 2pp, ww biscuit - 2pp and Ww yoghurt

27/27pp

Sounds fab Sweetie, is Cauliflower Rice 0pp? X

Back