Diary of a yo yo dieter!

Both are gorgeous dresses, girlies! I just can't wait to wear a dress (instead of a tent! :eek:) again. I'm aiming to buy a beautiful dress for my friends wedding in June. I want to look good! :)
Yep tessie u will do it when i was out id cover up with black trousers and long tops but now im known as shanny the dress lover.!

You will get there very soon chick good luck . u gotta love CD thou woop woop lol.

You'll get there Tessie! I'm sure of it!

Yes, you shoujld wear those dresses when you're young! We'll have to make sure to take photos of ourselves in our dresses. I'm planning on doing a before-during pic on the night!

I'm having to drink water that is mostly very warm because the cold water is just not going down. So it's about 2/3 water from the kettle and 1/3 water from the tap mixed together. I stopped w/ the water and the weight stopped coming off so I'm hoping to keep up to 3 to 3.5L of water over the next month to try to get back on track in the weight loss. It's really slowed down big time!

You're lucky getting off on the 17th,...we're off on the 23rd half day but not back until the 10th of Jan! Woo hoo...sales!
NOOOOOOOO way 10th jan sooo not fair im back on the 4th who's the lucky girl then lol.!

i will be having warm water too ive had 1.5 litres this morning doing well.yep pics will be good GM!!
im glad u have stuck to the diet, u put me to shame lol.
i tell ya im never regaining the weight again it's a nightmare loosing again.! xx

I've gained and lost the same 4 or 5st so many times. It's torture seeing yourself put it back on and kowing it's so much worse the next time around.

I've gained and lost the same 4 or 5st so many times. It's torture seeing yourself put it back on and kowing it's so much worse the next time around.
But surely this will be the last time?? its my first losing 4 stone and gaining 1 back on.! it's stressed me out big time lol x

This has to be the last time. I can't do it again.
I need to get the fitness thing going, too...that's what actually makes you look good instead of a skinny fat person (i.e. flabby skin, etc)...

This has to be the last time. I can't do it again.
I need to get the fitness thing going, too...that's what actually makes you look good instead of a skinny fat person (i.e. flabby skin, etc)...
yes i agree all about the TONING aint it. i miss doing my body combat and pump classes. January will have to be the start again for us both GM.

right im off into town last present to get now.. i will check in later to say ive been 100% on day 1 fingers crossed pleaseeeeee lol.

have a good day sweetie.x

Down a respectable 3.5lbs this week and not bad for the 8th week of CD...

Was really hoping to get under the 12st mark and under the 170's but as of this morning (no BM -- sorry TMI) I'm 12st 2.2lbs and 170.2lbs...so close-------yet so far!

I'm hoping the size 14 fits! It's not arrived yet and getting fairly nervous it won't fit/will look a bit like me squeezed into a sausage!
Going to check asos now and see where it is?

*Shanny*
Oh. God. I drank waaay too much. It was mayhem. Now I know the Irish are known for knowing how to have a good time but the one meal a day regimen (with 2 shakes) did not prepare me for drinking. I was okay on just Bacardi and Diet 7up but then I had a shot of tequila and sambuca and that was the end of me.

I ended up with this dress instead:
10C05XNAV_2_large.jpg

Pictures to come but as of today I've lost nothing this week, even though I was fairly strict with eating and didn't go overboard.

Back on 100% from today to get down to my goal. I need to lose just under 2st to get to goal!

How was your party?

Weight (start 14st 6lbs on Oct 20)
- 1 stone by November 17 (4 weeks in total) Achieved November 6

- 2 stone by December 15 (8 weeks in total) Achieved December 4
- 3 stone by January 26 (14 weeks in total)
- 4 stone by March 16 (20 weeks in total) ---
just in time for Paddy's Day!

Weight goals:
13st 3lbs (BMI:29.9) Overweight --- Not obese!
Date achieved: 8/11/2010 Reward: fill gel nails

12.5st (BMI 28.2) Overweight
Date achieved: 04/12/2010 Reward: 4hrs thermal spa

12st (BMI 27.1) Overweight
Date achieved: 22/12/2010 Reward: 1/2 day spa w/ 1 treatment

11.5st (BMI 26) Overweight
Date achieved: Reward: new outfit

11st (BMI 24.9) NORMAL WEIGHT
Date achieved: Reward: new shoes

10.5st (BMI 23.7) Normal
Date achieved: Reward: new bag

GOAL: 10st3lbs (BMI 23.1) Normal!
Date achieved:
Reward: trip to Berlin w/ my OH

Just under 12st now this morning. I'm a pound away from 2 and a half stone loss! The last few weeks have been slowmoving but at least it's finally going downwards again!

Size 12 is mostly fitting but I'm not bringing myself down to a size 12 until all size 12s fit.

I'm down 34lbs from this morning and that's in the last 9 weeks!

2.5st down! I've now lost 35.5lbs since October 20th and in a size 12 mostly. I am of this morning, 166.9lbs so I'm hoping to lose another 5lbs minimum in December, bringing me down to 161.9lbs by January 1st. Given the time of year that is in it, 5lbs in 9 days is quite ambitious but what the hell?

I'm thrilled to be under the almost halfway down the 160s and in the 11stones and in the mid 70's for kg.

Onwards and downwards!

I'm down again this morning. Isn't 100% great. Now, I did have salad yesterday with chicken and some grilled veg but nothing carby.

So, yay! Down to 11st 11.8lbs

Um...after some upping and downing......from the Christmas eating, I'm now 75.8kg. Need to get back into the lower 70s. Back under the 12st mark, too, but just barely. Amazing how fast you can gain it if you go off the rails!

Back on track today!

75.1kg thanks, SS+!

Finally down 50lbs in total...... yay!
I'm at 11st 10.5lbs down and looking forward to getting out of the 11st mark!

Wow!!! I have just read all of your diary and it is brilliant, so inspirational!

I had my fingers crossed all the way through to see if you got into the 11 stones by Christmas and you did! I am amazed at how quickly it has happened but I know it feels slow whilst you are doing it.

I am very a very similar size to you when you first started and I have lost and gained a few times beofore. I am on day 2 now and it has been a very painful start (headaches and cramps!) but something has clicked in me and i have the determination!

Thanks for inspiring me xx

Hi cheryl!
Well, it's a sad tale I tell but I ate and a lot of salty foods and booze though not overdoing it and I've put myself back into the early 12st!
:*(
Gain of 5.7lbs so I'm back to where I was on December 14th so today is day one of 100% and no more making exceptions to eat. I'm going out on Friday night but I'm not going to drink...this will annoy my friends to no end but it's simply not worth it. I'm hoping today (Monday) to get back to 100% and be in ketosis by Friday and I'm not going to eat just so I can have a few drinks and knock myself out of ketosis so I'm hoping to lose the 5lb gain by next week and get back on the losing trend! Fingers crossed...

Yes the first week is hell the first few days are the worst but after that it's so easy! It's when you start picking that it becomes hard work! Just don't do it!

I ordered 30day Shred and I'm going to start it when I get it but meanwhile I'm going to do Turbo Jam today if it kills me. I may look ridiculous and be unable to do more than half the moves but I'm doing it!
Just need to drink loads of water and stay focussed for the rest of this week. Could've been worse but trust me the food and booze and junk was not worth feeling that I've wasted the last two or more weeks and I'm back where I was on Dec 14th.

Anyway good luck in you journey! I'm not changing my ticker until I'm back to my lowest weight and start to lose again!

Xmas and New Year must be the hardest time to do CD, everyone indulges so a 5.7lb gain really isnt bad. Imagine if you'd put that on without having done Cd, you would be 15stone!

I'm down to your start weight now, loss of 9lbs this morning (!!!) so I am 14st 9lbs. Can't wait to get to your weight, you have done brilliantly don't lose sight of that!

Wow a 9lbs loss! Gotta love CD...
Down to 167 now so nearly all the weight loss that I gained! I really hoped to get out of the 160s over the 2 week holidays from work (I'm a teacher) but it's not happening! Unless I can lose 8lbs in the next week!

Down to 164.9lbs so nearly the way there to losing the amount I gained.

Hoping to lose a stone in January but that's fairly ambitious as I plan to start exercising too...

Back