Diary of Ally Bally - it's now or never!

Good day all

I have not gone awol this week like a di last. I seem to be on good week bad week with the diet at the moment, losing then gaining what I lost so on a plateau at the moment which I suppose is better than gaining. I only have (at last weigh in) 11.5lbs to lose but I think this could be a struggle. I have said that I am wanting money for xmas to get myself a treadmill and was looking at hiring one until then but I could buy a cheap one for the same price of hiring and if it turned out to be decent I could buy myself something else with xmas money J Need to look into it a bit further!

Will post my food for the week and as it is the weekend will try and post the rest as I go but I know I will probably lump sum it on Monday as usual!!!

Syns for Day 14
Syns for week 14

B – Oats So Simple (HEx B); SS Milk (Hex A)
S – Fresh Pineapple
L – 2 x Apples; Beetroot; Wafer Thin Ham; Mug Shot
D – Low Fat Noodles; Wafer Thin ham; Breaded Prawn (1)
S – Mars Bar (13) – After Kevin Bridges Concert was starving after an early small dinner)
Drinks – 2 x Coffee; 2 x Lge Mugs hot water/juice

Syns for Day 11.25
Syns for Week 25.25

S – 2 X Apple
L – Beetroot; Wafer Thin Ham; Mug Shot
D – Homemade Chilli (1.75); sour cream (1.5); stm veg; boiled rice
S – Kit Kat (5); Tesco LC Crisps (3.5)
Drinks – 2 x Coffee; 2 x Lge Mugs hot water/juice; Liquorice Tea; Night time tea

Syns for day (known) 5.0
Syns for week 30.25

S – Fresh Pineapple
L – Boiled Rice; steam veg; pepper; wafer thin ham
D – Chinese take away chicken & mushroom (5); boiled rice
Drinks – 2 x Coffee; 3 x Lge Mugs hot water/juice

Thats all for the moment – work work work !!!!!

Ally! Which was it, now or never? I used to follow your posts religiously, would love to hear how you are getting on?

Ally! Which was it, now or never? I used to follow your posts religiously, would love to hear how you are getting on?

HI Bonnie really nice to hear from you. Unfortunately So far it's bn nvr. Heavier now than I have ever bn. Bn a bit depressed lately and trying hard to get out the bit. Hoping soon once the eastern eggs are gone. I have done really well previously.

I restarted again at beginning of year. I have a new diary now, the final chapter!!! Maybe one day, chapter 1 to be re-written!!!

How ru get in on?! x

HI Bonnie really nice to hear from you. Unfortunately So far it's bn nvr. Heavier now than I have ever bn. Bn a bit depressed lately and trying hard to get out the bit. Hoping soon once the eastern eggs are gone. I have done really well previously.

I restarted again at beginning of year. I have a new diary now, the final chapter!!! Maybe one day, chapter 1 to be re-written!!!

How ru get in on?! x

Hey Ally,

I haven't been great either, got down to 10st7 but then had a bit of a life upheval (new partner, new house) so took eyes off prize and slid back to 11st6. Not letting it get worse than that ever again after coming down from 13st last year.

Maybe it would help not to look at it as starting again, again - god knows I have had so many 're-starts' throughout my life. Instead this time I am going to view the whole thing as chipping away at that rock, bit by bit. I recon my weight will always be a bit of a work in progress, and sometimes I am going to go through phases where I work harder than others, but as long as the overall pattern is a downward trend, I will be happy!

Have a brilliant week and well done for even checking Minimins, when I am having a bad few weeks, I can't even bring myself to look at forums where people are loosing weight!

Bonnie x

Back