Diary of an 5:2 Insaniac!!

Goooooooooooodmorning peeps!

Well I managed to hold my fast yesterday.. didnt work out tho. No energy! So decided i'll work out on non fast days and leave it on fast days for the time being!

Weighed myself this morning and I defo forecast a loss this week!

Todays weight: 140.4lbs

SO CLOSE!!!! Im hoping I can actually get under 10 stone this week!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Not much gossip to report on these days.. my life is just one big constant at the mo, which to be honest, i cant complain about! haha

HUMP DAY!

xxx

Morning everyone!!!

Its nearly FRIDAY! Wooo... which means nearly weigh in day!!... Figured ill change it to Friday seeing as thats always the most consistent day I can actually weigh in!

Today is a fast day and I FEEL GREAT! I'm also super excited to see the boy tomorrow!

So far i've had some coffee, and my 6 cal jelly (they are a life saver!)
I have a salad for later, and some eggs for dinner.

Bum and thighs hurt from my workout yesterday, but it kinda feels good!

Todays weight: 140lbs

YES I HIT BANG ON 10 stone! Best feeling EVER... I know I defo will be under tomorrow which is such a great feeling!

Im hoping that for new york.. if i lose 1lb a week.. I can get to 9 stone 9lbs! ... but my target will stay at around 9 stone 11lbs..that will give me enough space for gain while im in New York...

Hope everyone is having a lovely day! Weather is miserable but hopefully we will be getting sun tomorrow! Yay!

Much love x x

Goooooooooooooooooooodmorning all!

And it is indeed a GOOD morning!

Weigh in today and guess what...im FINALLY under 10 stone!

Weight Today: 139.5lbs (9st13.5lbs)

The feeling of getting under 10 stone is literally indescribable! But instead of getting excited i need to stay focused! I could potentially get down to around 9st9lbs like I wanted, before new york if I continue at this loss! So fingers crossed!

Back to a normal day and the boy is coming today! FINALLY! im so excited to see his face. 2 weeks without him is hard.. thats the only thing that sucks about our relationship. The distance! Only getting to see him twice a month is really crap, but hey ho!

Hope everyone else has a lovely Friday and weekend!

Love xxx

Woo well done that's great x

Hey, I've recently made the brave decision to start a 5:2 diet! I say brave because I couldn't possibly imagine only consuming 500 calories! But I'm hoping only 2 days a week, would be a lot more manageable than restricting myself everyday of the week.

I was originally following Slimming World as it seemed perfect for me with the whole 'never go hungry' thing, but I just couldn't stick to it.

So I'm hoping a bit of good old calorie counting and fasting will work a lot better :)

Also I'm like you, I'd ideally want to be 9 st or between a size 8 and 10, whichever comes first! I'm only 5ft 3 at a push and I'm used to being well below 10st. Unfortunately I'm not very good at going to the gym, so my exercise mostly consists of walking and 7 minute workouts (easier to fit in every day).

I think on a non fast day I should be consuming around 1500 - 1600 calories, which seems doable and much better than feeling like a failure everytime I want a Subway sandwich or slice of cake!

Hi! Subscribing!

Another beach body fan here...starting 21 day fix extreme tomorrow, and hoping to follow it with insanity 30 day max.

New York sounds amazing! And under 10 stone...well done! I'm aiming for in the tens at the mo :)

Hi guys!! Welcome newbies!

Jelly - 5:2 is actually a lot easier than you think! And its defo down to planning! You can get a fair bit out of 500 calories! Its definitely mind over matter and it helps me out because i tend to over indulge over the weekend!

Ninja - Lovely to see a fellow beachbody enthusiast! I have fallen behind a bit with my insanity due to knee issues. Im trying to get in around 2 workouts per week at the moment! Trying to ease one more in at a time, which i know means pushing back my end date, but id rather take more care of my knees than to finish! I will defo be starting it over again once I can get back into it! May need to just do 2 insanity max workouts per week and maybe 2 30DS workouts just cus they will be easier on the joints!

So Friday was MANIC - me and the OH got ridiculously drunk (something I have not done in a long time!) TMI!!!! threw up big time!!!! Lost 1lb in the process, but went up 4lbs over the weekend - no shock there! LOL but hoping that will be back down during this week! Would love to get to 138.5lbs this Friday (9 stone 12.5lbs)... just as long as the numbers keep on going down I will be happy!

Cant seem to go to the loo much these days though, so added a bit of fibre plus into my diet so hoping that will help clear out my system a bit! (sorry TMI again!) lol

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Todays menu:

1. Oats
2. Brownie
3. Babybel
4. Strawbs and Grapes
5. 2 Jumbo Snack a Jacks + mini pot of lightest Philli
6: Ham and feta cheese salad
7: 2 Quorn Burgers, 2 eggs and 100g cottage cheese (random combo but whatevs!)

Total calories: 1,300ish

Todays Weight: 143.5lbs

​Loveeee you all!!! XX

Morning everyone!

Ninja - good luck with starting the 21 day fix extreme!! You will have to let me know how you get on!

First fast day of the week and im feeling pretty OK. Been SO lazy recently! Was supposed to do 30DS yday but it rained so bad I didnt bother (not really the best excuse...oops)
Defo going to do some today even if it kills me!!!

Todays weight: 141.8lbs

I haveee for today:

1.Brownie
2.Cucumber with Lightest Philli Dip
3.2 Rice Cakes
4. Cod in Parsley Sauce, Veg and Mash

Looking forward to tonights dinner, because its really heart and its always nice to have something like that after a day of fasting!

Going to start planning on my food for next week...Im going out for lunch next Friday so dont need to plan that, and its also bank holiday monday, so chances are im probably not going to be following any plan for that day either because ill be at my mums!

I am even considering trying out pork chops for dinner next week.. ive never had this before! any good recipes are welcome!

Hope everyone has a great day!

P

Must be a lazy kind of time coz I've been slacking on the exercise too! Good idea starting on next weeks food plan, I might do that today too. Good luck for your fast day :) x

Morning all!!

Waffle - you'd be proud! I broke out of my lazyness and I actually worked out last night! I did 30DS... not as intense as it used to be after doing insanity but none the less burnt just over 200 calories! Going to do it again today aswell.

Todays weight: 140.8lbs

Slowly going back down again!

Not much else to feedback to you guys! Same thing day in day out. My life is such a joy! LOL

what I am thinking about is planning a little get away in July for me and the man for our anniversary and our birthdays.. (they are all in the space of a week or two!)
I had a look at some trips abroad but the time of year is making it a bit too expensive, so maybe considering something in England... any ideas anyone? Were only looking to do a long weeked (Fri - Mon)

I also need to think of what to get for him for his bday and for anniversary present... its our 1st one so i want it to be something special!

Much loveeee xxx

Goooooooooooooodmorning all!!!

So today is Weigh in day and despite the fact I didnt think I would actually lose anything... I managed to drop another 1lbs

Todays weight: 138.6lbs (9stone 12.6lbs)

God a fun packed weekend! Going back home to my parents tonight, and tomorrow I have a wedding to go to. and of course its the dreaded bank holiday. I say that because i tend to eat SO MUCH when im back home with the fam and its a bank holiday! :(

whats everyone else got planned this weekend??

Woohoo well done on the loss :) I haven't really planned much but thinking of taking my lo swimming :) x

Back