Diary of events Slim and Save style

hMMM, it seems to me im actually rubbish at keeping a diary.

Week 2 Wi today 4lbs off

Would have rather seen 6lbs off but was expecting about 3-4.

Im on the depo injection and since last WI ive been bleeding a little each day, annoying as ive not had a period since i got pregnant last april.
Rubbish with my water again, was really good yesterday and was secretly praying it would give me a whoosh and drop me a big WI but no :-(

So had my packs and alot of chicken , over my calories defo, just felt i needed it. Stuffed now of course which in feels nice, think its because thats what im used to being stuffed :-(

Also logged into an old weight watchers account i had and how upbeat i was about losing 1.5lbs a week, lol, why am i not like that now, whats changed? I dont, and know , maybe im just doubting my resolve at keeping going with this diet. Im definetly finishing the month out with my packs will see how im feeling then.

Over a stone in two weeks is fantastic. You'd have fallen over with the shock in the old WW days. I found that I felt a bit bleh at the two week stage. Felt like I still had a long way to go and not really seeing a huge difference in clothes at that point. I think once BMI gets below 35 the inches start coming off a bit quicker and you'll feel really motivated. The way of eating isn't a habit yet either - there will come a point where you are just cruising along. Have a good weekend!

Back