Diary to a new me 56lbs to lose

Haven't posted in a while good news though I am sticking to it I am now in a pretty good routine with it so finding the fasting days pretty easy! I have also noticed my appetite is not as big as it was on my up days and am more likely to say no to food!
I felt I needed a bit of a boost today so I tried on a size 14 skirt I bought with the intention of getting in it, when I bought it I could barely get it over my bum and was no way in hell it would do up, tried it on today and it slid on easily but I still have about an inch to lose until I can get it done up!!!!!

It's an amazing feeling when I am completely in it I am treating myself to a night out with my friends :D although I really hate how sizing can differ from brand to brand, I am today in a pair of small 16's which I have never fit in but today I am in them and they have done up!!! There's a bit of muffin top but I'm still taking that one lol

It's an amazing feeling when I am completely in it I am treating myself to a night out with my friends :D although I really hate how sizing can differ from brand to brand, I am today in a pair of small 16's which I have never fit in but today I am in them and they have done up!!! There's a bit of muffin top but I'm still taking that one lol

Woohoo!!! Baggy tops hide muffin top x

Well I have been pretty bad at updating this, I have now on my 5th week of this WOE I started at 14st 11.2lb Saturday weigh in I was 14st 0.6lbs so it is deffinately working for me I am desperate to be in the 13's this weigh in then I will have got to my first mini goal!
I am finding the fasting days pretty easy now, when I am on a normal day I do have to watch the amount of bread I eat and am trying not to go too mad on the calories but I really really love this WOE I feel like I am losing weight but not having to sacrifice the food i love which is awesome!

Well it's my fast day today and I'm not sure why I feel quite down today, I don't feel like I am seeing any change in myself I am worrying that I won't lose anything this week I'm not sure why I feel like this! Getting into the 13's this week would deffinately give me the boost I need!!

Well it's my fast day today and I'm not sure why I feel quite down today, I don't feel like I am seeing any change in myself I am worrying that I won't lose anything this week I'm not sure why I feel like this! Getting into the 13's this week would deffinately give me the boost I need!!

You sound just like I am but as everyone tells me you have to trust your body & the plan xx

Well I have made it into the 13's just!!! I am now 13st 13.6lbs! So this is the beginning of week 6 now and I'm hoping to give my weight loss a bit of a boost this week, I have noticed over the past 2 weeks my weight loss has slowed right down.
I am going to watch what I eat on non fast days, as I haven't done this for the past 2 weeks, I am also attempting to replace coffee with green tea, I have started doing the 30 day shred 2 times a week so I am going to stick with that this week!
I deffinately think the weight loss has slowed due to be not being as careful on non fast days

Yay who cares if it's just it's a 13!!!!! Well done honey. A lot of people say you don't need to watch your non fast days but I do count them (around 15-1600) I do have one day a week where I'm more relaxed mind (around 2000 cals)

Yay who cares if it's just it's a 13!!!!! Well done honey. A lot of people say you don't need to watch your non fast days but I do count them (around 15-1600) I do have one day a week where I'm more relaxed mind (around 2000 cals)

Yeah I the first few weeks I did watch what I ate, but these past 2 I haven't so I'm going to start watching everything again to try and give it a bit of a boost. Would really love to get to 13st 11.2lb on Saturday that would then be a stone gone in 6 weeks :)

So my fast day yesterday wasn't great but I think I just about did it! I made the mistake of going to visit family lol my nan had made a big roast dinner so I couldn't really say no! I counted everything and stuck to the fasting calories just, definitely prefer just drinking shakes on my fast day, find I can control it better.
Today to celebrate getting into the 13st bracket I went and got my septum pierced totally in love with it, but it does mean I have been slightly naughty with the sugary treats! Wanted to make sure I didn't pass out lol

Well I haven't updated in a while so thought I probably should I am now in week 8 of 4:3 and have lost 18lbs since I started and today I am wearing a pair of size 14 jeans! Still very much in the zone! Today is a fast day and so far I'm breezing through it, hoping for a 2lb loss on Saturday :D

Well I haven't updated in a while so thought I probably should I am now in week 8 of 4:3 and have lost 18lbs since I started and today I am wearing a pair of size 14 jeans! Still very much in the zone! Today is a fast day and so far I'm breezing through it, hoping for a 2lb loss on Saturday :D

That's brilliant well done x

Well I haven't updated in a while so thought I should! I had a bit of a blip a couple of weeks ago, but I managed only a small gain and that was enough to shock me back into it!
So I started at 14st 11lbs today I weighed 12st 12.8lbs :D I have gone down from a 16-18 to a 14.
I sorted through my clothes yesterday I have a huge pile of clothes that no longer fit me and putting them against myself really showed me how far it have came.
Measurements are as follows
Start waist 35in
Today's waist 29in

Start hips 46in
Today's hips 40in

Well done. Near enough halfway to your goal! :)

Last edited:
Back