Diet to lose repulsion

Hi Livi,

How many calories are in a weigh watcher's point these days? Also can I have the Chow mein recipe please? (or where can I find it?)

xx

Hi Livi,

How many calories are in a weigh watcher's point these days? Also can I have the Chow mein recipe please? (or where can I find it?)

xx
I've no idea how many calories sorry hun! But here's the recipe :)

ingredients:
diced chicken
soya sauce
... worstershire sauce
onions
mushrooms
packet dried noodles
packet beansprouts
peppers
chilli flakes
curry powder
method:
boil noodles in saucepan until soft and drain
cook chicken then set aside
in frying pan/wok add frylight add onions/mushrooms/peppers and fry off until soft add chilli flakes and curry powder to your taste
add beansprouts on low until soft then add noodles
add good few splashes of soya sauce and wostershire sauce and chicken stir fry for 5 mins until piping hot !

I know my weigh in day isn't til Sunday but I've jumped on the scales this morning to find I've put on 2 of the 3lbs I lost last week :( p***ed off!!!!!

Noooo! Don't do it! Stick at it and im sure it will come off. I weighed 4lb lighter this morning than I did last night so take it with a pinch of salt xx

Using a slimming world (sssh) recipe for dinner. It's a chicken chow mein and absolutely gorgeous. Cracking for 11 pp x

We make our own chips with potatoes and fry-light. We first learnt how to do it many years ago when we were doing slimming world. We still call them slimming world chips!!

How demotivating. I want to eat EVERYTHING

I weighed myself yesterday morning on my scales at home and was the same as I was the previous Thursday (on the home scales not WW scales). Got depressed and thought there was no point going to my meeting in the evening. Went anyway and had lost 2.5lbs :D Don't let it get you down, okay?

Just seen your post in the 'shout out' box and realise it isn't a new post, but here to give you encouragement :D

Hi hun, hope you had a good weekend. Please stay off the scales! everyone fluctuates during the week

stay strong hun xx

Well today was supposed to be my WI day but the scales broke! lol, other half is fixing them tomorrow when appropriate bits can be purchased so have decided to keep weigh in til next sunday so it'll be two weeks weight loss :)

I've no idea how many calories sorry hun! But here's the recipe :)

ingredients:
diced chicken
soya sauce
... worstershire sauce
onions
mushrooms
packet dried noodles
packet beansprouts
peppers
chilli flakes
curry powder
method:
boil noodles in saucepan until soft and drain
cook chicken then set aside
in frying pan/wok add frylight add onions/mushrooms/peppers and fry off until soft add chilli flakes and curry powder to your taste
add beansprouts on low until soft then add noodles
add good few splashes of soya sauce and wostershire sauce and chicken stir fry for 5 mins until piping hot !

Thanks lovely, just saw this now! looking forward to cooking it. Hope your week's going well xx

Back