DietGirl24's WW Diary!!!

Great to see you are getting your points up diet girl . I think all of us have at some stage obsessed too much on loosing weight so dont worry .Usually though it just ends being for a few weeks and the body just bounces back eating all round it because it thinks its starving (if you know what I mean) . Theres nothing wrong with eating a baked potatoe and beans if thats what you fancy ...add a little protein and you have a good sustaining meal . a slice of ham or chicken or scrambled egg. (a full egg !!!!not a half one ). When you cut down the sugary carbs (also white bread ) and have 3 good meals with protein a day ,you wont crave and your body is satisfied . working for me at the moment anyway .:D

Yeah that really rigid dieting isn't sustainable in the long run and it just messes with your head too!!

I am enjoying being on the Points Plan for a change. I will probably go back to the Core Plan as it is what suits me best but the flexibility of the Points Plan is making me a bit less rigid regarding food which is good!:) My attitude now is just point it in and once I did that, I genuinely didn't think of food after that. I used to find pointing things work but now I don't really know what I was on about, its fine!

I don't drink alcohol anymore and I don't eat as many carbohydrates as I used to. I did points for a while years ago when I would be drinking every weekend and then eating a lot of carbohydrates too so it would be tricky to stay within the limit. I'm making better choices now so it's easy to stay within my points allowance.

Food I am going to try out:

Try one out each week

Proteins:
herring, mussels, mackerel (buy a can in supermarket, see what I think!), whiting, haddock, prawns (I've tried them before but I will try again!), turkey mince, tofu, turkey rashers (I'm just curious!)

Vegetables
Brussel sprouts, butternut squash (some kind of squash anyway),different types of cabbage and lettuce

Exercise I'm going to try out:
aerobics class, pilates

I did really enjoy the baked beans and potato the other day so I'm planning on having a potato each week as part of a "cheat meal". I like cheese but I'm not sure it's worth the points-at least for 4 points, you can have a big potato. Bread doesn't seem worth it either really.

I'm leaving minimins! I emailed the web admin earlier saying I wanted to delete my account, just thought I'd let everyone know:) Minimins was motivating me at the start but I just think I need to go back to gym, do aerobics classes etc. and take the focus off food! Its been great chatting to you all and good luck on the remainder of your weight loss journeys:) i know you can do it! x

Good luck x

Back