Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Sounds like you are doing great Mary. If having a meal and a drink occassionally keeps you on track then ideal. We all know how hard it can be!

Very jealous that its 3 weeks till you fly to turkey! I want to go back there so much!!! :cry: I litterally had a lump in my throat as soon as I saw Antalya airport - horrendous feeling!

And lucky you a whole month off!!!!!! Is this the time you are going for 3 weeks?

Oh and can I pretty please ask a massive favour of you ....... I know you know a few turkish people and wondered if you'd do me a favour and ask one of them what the word 'memories' is in turkish?? xxx

No, just 15 days this time Tanya.
I will look at my Turkish dictionary tonight and let you know the Turkish for memories. I think its something like hatirlar.

I am not doing TFR, I just cant get into it this week. Today I had a shake for breakfast, going to have a slimfast mrb for lunch, and smoked haddock and poached egg tonight.

Its too near the holidays now and I am getting into holiday mode, but in a nice way, I will focus on my food, and tackle everything after the holiday :)

I knwo what you mean about the lump in your throat, I get it every time I leave the place.

Cant wait to see all your pics. Nice to have you back BTW.

The only bars my tesco does is their own and sometimes slimfast. I really wish they did BL ones. They are expanding the store very soon and getting back the cafe so hopefully the store will be holding a lot more. Hopefully more mrbars!!

Ah thanks Mary :) We did look it up online and got that word but then did another translator and got a different word! lol xx

Dictionary is showing hatirlar too Tanya.

My Tesco is just as bad Bev, I went to the large one yesterday since we had been down the beach.

Went looking for mrb's today but as there are no supermarkets in town I went to Boots and discovered Atkins bars.....OMG I had a chocolate brownie and it was delish! 17gm of protein bugger all carbs and 210 calories......going to be my lunch pretty often I figure, hope that they compliment the LT shakes.

I will say it again, how I wish we had a few more supermarkets over here:(

brilliant thankyou Mary!!!
Me and Clare are going to have that tattooed on us with a star (part of the flag) :D x

Oh Tan that is really sweet! Where are you having it done?

We decided our foot but I can't as were thinking of getting it done asap and it'd mean taking more time out of running so I'm thinking I'll have mine on my shoulder blade! :)

Went looking for mrb's today but as there are no supermarkets in town I went to Boots and discovered Atkins bars.....OMG I had a chocolate brownie and it was delish! 17gm of protein bugger all carbs and 210 calories......going to be my lunch pretty often I figure, hope that they compliment the LT shakes.

I will say it again, how I wish we had a few more supermarkets over here:(

I looked at those the other day, and I was tempted, I might just pick some of them up now :) Yeah, must be a bit of a bugger with the lack of supermarkets over there.

My food today will be,

B - Shake
L - Bar
D - Chicken casserole, new potatoes, peas.

After my over indulgence on my days off I am back to 11st 7lbs. Loss of 5lb since last week. Still happy with that though, as its only a 1lb gain now since the enemy died, but still a stone heavier than where I want to be.

Well done on the 5lbs loss Mary and to be only 1lb heavier since the enemy died is great!! You can sort the other stone out when you get back from hols. How long is that now??

fab loss chick, well done :D xxx

Great loss Mary:D you'll lose the rest in no time.......hope I do too!

Mary you have done well, and it sounds like you are still being careful even if not doing tfr. I was drooling at the thought of chicken casserole. If you have fifteen more sleeps then not many for me I go out on the 29th but wont get into icmeler until 3.30am in the morning, there better be a bar open at that time. xx

Sandra, good luck hun. I find TFR really difficult now, I cant stick it for more than a few days.

Hahaa I am sure you will find a drink no matter what time you arrive in Icmeler Joy. I paid for my trip tonight too. Looking forward to meeting you both.

Food today (not good)

B - 2 slices of toast with a scraping of butter
D - 2 bacon, 2 tomatoes grilled, 1 fried egg, half a large mushroom. 2 slices of B+B
Brought to work - 4 ryvita, 2 boiled eggs mixed with mayo, 2 tangerines, packet of S+V crisps.

Back