Total Solution Dizzie's Journey

I really liked the chicken soup too!

You're an inspiration, Joanne. Keep it up!!

Thank you Whelping :)

I'm on my 6th full day now and I'm still loving it :). Last night was a struggle as I found myself hungry for the first time since doing VLCD but I went to bed I no if i had stayed up i would have been tempted to eat something. I have now made some little pots of sugar free jelly has I read we are allowed them but only 2 tiny pots a day but this might help IF i need them. I have sent of for some slim and save bars has they have more to choose from. And this gives me more to chose from day to day and not just the same old bars. I have found how ever that I'm getting a weird metal taste in my mouth I'm hoping this is down to the change in my diet. But all in all so far so good. I did get on the scales this morning and loved what I saw :) but not putting it in here till Thursday :D

Last edited:
woke up this morning and was excited to see how I got on so i went right to them scales! 15lbs GONE :wee:
so happy and really enjoying it. Only once I have had to fight temptation all other times I've not felt hungry at all.

Last night I had a bag of crisps :cry:I just couldn't stop myself having it and yet I don't no why I even did have it but I ate half the bag then looked at it and said wtf am I doing? and put the rest in the bin. I'm not going to be angry at myself cus I did know what I was doing and did put half in the bin.

Apart from that I'm doing good and staying on the right path.

Hi Dizzie, don't let a bag of crisps put you off track, you have done amazingly well, think about where you want to be with this, tunnel vision all the way, draw a line under everything else x

Congrats on the brilliant loss Joanne! You're doing great!

And hey, don't think of it like you failed and had a bag of crisps. I mean, it takes a lot of willpower to avoid the crisps, sure. But to bin them halfway through the pack? Girl, you are Superwoman! :)

Thank you x x Yes I felt bad eating them and I did put the rest in the bin. I've been ok since then and stayed on plan. I'm not to sure what happened that night really or why i ate them lol. I'm just now focusing on weigh in Thursday and now I have started following a Chris Powell CD for excerize :happy036:

Back