Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

i want to be part of a team :sob sob: anybody want me. i started on the 21st october.

We have a team place available as one of our lovely members has had to drop out - have a look through the thread and see if you want to join us. First pm i get is in.

Hi everyone, I have backed out of Team 7, so if anyone is looking for a team - I'd pop into the team 7 thread. They are a good team, I just don't enough time free to commit to a team really! x

is team 7 still looking for a new member?????

Yes, we're still looking, so if you are really committed to losing and like posting, drop into our team thread and introduce yourself. We'd need your start weight and your WI day and plenty of posting to support and be supported.......see you there?

Think she's gone to bed Angela - but have PMd her to check into our team thread and if the place is still vacant, it's hers. Should know tomorrow.......

I'm here and I'm all yours!!!!!!

No I haven't gone to bed, was just brushing and moping all downstairs and waiting for the floor to dry.....lol
Would love to be a part of team 7. will post on their thread now. I have never been in a team before so please fill me in and if there is any etiquette (if thats how you spell it) that needs to be followed then please don't hesitate to tell me.

All we ask is that you do your best to stick to CD and keep in touch - we all need the support and will return it. See you on Team 7 thread and welcome.

Hiya everyone I have 3 places in Moving Mountains avalible.
The only thing that I require from people joining the team is that they PM me by Friday evening with your weigh in results for that week. If you want to join the team send me a quick PM and let me know.;)

Team 7 - Fat Fighters have a place available for anyone who is committed to CD and likes to post.

All that we need is what you weighed last Thursday (as if your were already on the team), what day your WI is, and then your new weight by Thursday night and we'll work out the rest.

Please drop into the thread if you want to join us.

Hi all,
we have a space on skinny minis, any bodys welcome, 1st one to join our team thread will be in.
just come along and introduce yourself.
thanks xx

Back