Doddles Diet Diary

Weigh in day for me and I am absolutely gutted! I was so good all week and then yesterday I cracked. I ate 2 burgers and 2 glasses of wine. I knew this would have an effect on the weight loss but thought that at the most I would sts. How wrong I was! So weigh in came along and I have put on a whopping 5 pounds!!!!!!! Am determined to get it all off again but I just don't understand how a small amount of food has done so much damage :( xx

Well strictly speaking it hasn't. What the food has immediately done is replace your livers glycogen stores - hence you're seeing this in the form of a weight gain. 48 hours back on plan will see it gone

This is why this is such an unforgiving diet. Always best to attack it hard, no cheats and then concentrate on maintenance.

It's very tough and demoralising though. Get straight back to it and it'll all be gone in a few days

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh in day for me and I am absolutely gutted! I was so good all week and then yesterday I cracked. I ate 2 burgers and 2 glasses of wine. I knew this would have an effect on the weight loss but thought that at the most I would sts. How wrong I was! So weigh in came along and I have put on a whopping 5 pounds!!!!!!! Am determined to get it all off again but I just don't understand how a small amount of food has done so much damage :( xx

Ahhh don't worry just get straight back on it, it'll come off!! Xx

Thanks guys. My plan is 100 per cent ss now upto the 24th. If anything it's made me aware that the damage is not worth the food xx

managed my first day 1oo% ss yesterday. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be not to have my usual chicken and veg for tea. Have been told our heavy baggage is finally going to arrive on friday after 5 months without all our stuff. I'm looking forward to having the scales to keep me on track and motivated when I need them. Am usually a serial weigher which I think helps on the days when you are struggling if you can see what you've already achieved. Obvs I know they don't always show a loss but I have missed having them around. Here's to another 7 days SS and a hopeful big loss after a crappy day yesterday! xx

Good thanks hunni. day 3 of 100% ss and doing well. I am expecting a much better weigh in on xmas eve! How are you getting on hun? xx

So I've been 100 per cent for 3 days now and I can't wait to get into ketosis as I'm ruddy starving. Been out and bought some scales today and it's looking like 2lb back off again but only going to chart weekly at my proper weigh in at the clinic. Woke up loads during the night last night with my stomach hurting. Really wish I hadn't had that downfall on Sunday as getting back into ketosis is hellish! We've just been shopping and the son and hubby were shoving crisps, cookies and things I adore like beans and tomato soup and BREAD into the trolley. I just have to keep thinking that in the not too distant future I will be able to eat them again in moderation whilst being skinny at the same time! Filling myself up with plenty of water today and am steering clear of all social events this weekend to really kick start the weight loss. One more shake left to drink while the boys have their steak and mash. Sounds lush! xx

So I've been 100 per cent for 3 days now and I can't wait to get into ketosis as I'm ruddy starving. Been out and bought some scales today and it's looking like 2lb back off again but only going to chart weekly at my proper weigh in at the clinic. Woke up loads during the night last night with my stomach hurting. Really wish I hadn't had that downfall on Sunday as getting back into ketosis is hellish! We've just been shopping and the son and hubby were shoving crisps, cookies and things I adore like beans and tomato soup and BREAD into the trolley. I just have to keep thinking that in the not too distant future I will be able to eat them again in moderation whilst being skinny at the same time! Filling myself up with plenty of water today and am steering clear of all social events this weekend to really kick start the weight loss. One more shake left to drink while the boys have their steak and mash. Sounds lush! xx

You're doing so well!! Getting back on ot can't be easy. It's the fear of having to get back on it that stops me from actually eating anything!! Haha! Xx

Back on track tomorrow after a few days off over the christmas period. Am totally stuffed and can't wait to feel hungry again lol! xx

restarted again! ha! Ruddy annoyed with myself. nearly 4 weeks back in but not losing much this time around. You're doing so well hunni. Congrats!! xx

Thanks hunni. Another 4lb off this week but have severe constipation which is causing me problems. Things are never straight forward are they! xxxx

Back