Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

Hi all
I'm re-starting SW from tomorrow and I'm doing it at home. I don't have the time to go to the meetings, but do struggle going it alone. It would be great to have some support and make some new friends and hopefully joining your group will do just that!
Will try to pop in daily just need to make time! Will definitely weigh in every week and update on here.
Dizzy

Hi and welcome dizzy Love the name btw

Having an EE day today as I'm feeling sooo hungry and want to eat everything in sight, Got a 1 syn quiche in the oven so we'll see how that goes and half a syn free rice pudding I made yesterday with left over rice from dinner to snack on if I get really hungry... off to tackle the ironing to take my mind off food...

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Hi and welcome dizzy Love the name btw

Having an EE day today as I'm feeling sooo hungry and want to eat everything in sight, Got a 1 syn quiche in the oven so we'll see how that goes and half a syn free rice pudding I made yesterday with left over rice from dinner to snack on if I get really hungry... off to tackle the ironing to take my mind off food...

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Thanks....sometimes it describes me to a tee! lol

I really need to have a look at recipes and lunch ideas on here as I always ending up eating the same things and boredom sets in!

How do you make your 1 syn quiche?

Ironing...o my! Hate ironing lol

Id love the recipe for the 1 sun quiche too!

Weigh in here tomorrow morning! One advantage to following from home is you can weigh in nekid, so no blaming clothes! Ha ha!

Good luck to everyone else following at home!

Hi sorry for the delay in answering but I've been using my phone and for some reason couldn't post from it....

Basically the quiche is one I found on here and I just modified it to suit the ingredients I had

2 eggs beaten
Cottage cheese ( ligtly pressed it in a sieve to get rid of some of the liquid)
fat free greek yoghurt (again I drained the liquid from it)
ham
mushrooms
peppers
tomatoes
Red onion

I fried the mushroom, ham peppers and tomatoes in frylight until the liquid had almost disappeared, then put it all in a pyrex dish lightly sprayed with frylight (it tends to stick to the sides if you don't)

Next I mixed together the eggs, cottage cheese and yoghurt until quite smooth and poured the mixture over the peppers, ham and mushroom, added a laughing cow triangle (1 syn) then baked in a lowish oven until set.

I did have a little liquid slopping around in the dish once it had cooked, so all I did was cut a slice from the quiche and placed a couple of pieces of kitchen towel in its place which soaked up all the excess...

hah Suzie I love weighing in at home too becuase you can do it naked haha

I'm a newby here, doing SW from home and looking for encouragement and motivation...:gimi:

Hi and welcome you'll certainly find that here....(hug)

Hello all,

I would like to join you if I may. I did slimming world last year at meetings a lost around 2st then lost motivation, got busy and have put about 7lbs back on.

So I would like to do this properly and lose the last 20lbs of baby weight.

I have started going to a bootcamp which is hard work but good fun (iykwim!) and I will try and get to exercise classes too. I'm a teacher so I have 7 weeks at home with the kids to get fit and healthy. More importantly though I need to be comfortable in my clothes for going back to work...

Back