DOING SW FROM HOME???

Surely the lack of consistency makes them unfit for purpose?

Yeah I get that, on the other hand though I know when items are calibrated at my work they are always deemed accurate if they are +/- a figure. The worst fluctuation I've had is 3lbs on mine but generally it's 1lb here or there so I'm happy to assume that it is accurateish!

I almost paid a small fortune for some scales which also measured other things such as muscle mass etc. I saw in a magazine yesterday a recommended one is £40 for the whole bollocks although the scales only display the weight, an app displays all the other info. It's very tempting as when I've done a lot of cycling I've seen myself lose considerably less weight than when I've had a week of limited exercise. It would be nice to read the reason is my muscle mass has increased rather than just assuming this. I'll try and grab a pic of the article when I get home if I remember.

Surely the lack of consistency makes them unfit for purpose?

So the lack of consistency has annoyed me slightly today. Woke up and weighed, moved it around as usual, it was consistent. Had a cup of coffee, went to the toilet, weighed again, up by 4lb! That went in the opposite direction to how it usually would!

Anyway, I found the article I mentioned and these are the scales it suggests:

I am ordering that today. The thing which it receives negatives on from all reviews I've read - the display only displays weight, you need the app to get everything and getting the app is like giving all your personal info to a big company. I have a crap email I use for things like this so it doesn't bother me.

Hello lovely people. I’ve started back today. I have 6 weeks until I go on holiday so would love a stone off by then. My issue is the dreaded wine but stayed off it last night - I know I can do this

Welcome back susienoz👋

A lovely holiday is a great motivator for losing weight.

Good for you for staying off the wine last night👍

Thank you Mini xx

I didn’t realise MiniMins was up and running again - awesome to see it is. Not many updates from
People at the moment so I’m guessing this is recent.

Another night off the wine - stomach bloat has reduced already - I’m working afternoons today and tomorrow which I know the diet is easier for me. Mon-Thurs are my rest days - they will be the test

New to the new slimming world. Tried in 2012 and was successful but started piling on the weight over the last few years. Love all food groups and mixing and matching themso there’s my problem.Ant advice would be greatly appreciated to get me started on the right road

Having started group in June and weighing in at 10st 13lb with my size 14's becoming a squeeze, I am now 9st 4lb and a size 8-10.

Our group changed consultant 4 times and venue once so it has been very unsettled, and a lot of members are unhappy!
But I gave it a few weeks and it's no good, I don't feel comfortable in group, the venue is a s h I t hole and the consultant is male and not very good!

So I am going solo!

Any tips, success or horror stories about none group sw??? Get em posted ladies!

Together we can do this alone!!! :)
I did the same, it totally confused me. I asked them to cancel my membership and the gave me a full refund.

Back