Don't Try Tasters In Sainsbury's!

You have a lovely home Beki, I love the lake, good luck with the sale of it, and I hope you manage to find a buyer soon.

Good luck to your OH with his change of job too, he seems to be doing really well. X

Thanks Donnie! :D He really seems to be enjoying it, and the extra overtime is coming in really handy... especially with christmas coming up! :eek: xx

Well the Sainsbury advert is still being shown - it has just been on TV, and the man still put his drink back on the tray....

Well the Sainsbury advert is still being shown - it has just been on TV, and the man still put his drink back on the tray....

They'd better answer my email! I want to know their excuse for this Health and Safety outrage! :(

:giggle:

Have they answered your email yet ?

I saw this advert several times last night - it's unbelievable that they are still showing it - someone else must have complained and not just us saddos on minimins....:D

T
x

I haven't had a reply yet... Only the standard message that acknowledges my email:

Thank you for your email. We are currently dealing with your query and aim to respond to all our customers within two working days.
Kind regards,
Sainsbury's Customer Services Team

I got that yesterday, so they don't have long left! And you're right, we CAN'T have been the only people to notice it and complain (even though my OH thinks that writing to them about an advert is mental). :D

Well if they've had that many complaints ,red tape dictates that they probably have to set up an enitre new department ot sort it out-LOL

i havent even seen it yet but told my OH about it and he was gobasmacked that they could show such a thing and that it would show them in good light. Thank goodness i'm an asda girl!!

I'm a Sainsburys girl through and through but it does make you think doesn't it ?

I have always avoided tasters and things like that but sometimes ... and this may be too much information...I have noticed that women.. can't speak for men, use the toilet and don't wash their hands afterwards.. and then go out and handle the fresh produce...... urgghhhh and double urggghhh

I avoid tasters because I feel self-conscious that people will be thinking oh look at the fat person going for the free extra food.
Strange as my weight generally hasn't stopped me doing things, never had a problem with dates, job interviews etc even at my fattest. Yet would feel very visible eating free nibbles.....

I wouldn't have thought they would allow it in real life. It's not lie it was a real tasting - just an advert filmed with actors and all that :)

Back