Total Solution Don't want to be fat and pregnant

Just caught up with your diary. Fab losses so far! Well done you!!

How far are you from goal?

What is your goal weight? you are 10 pounds from mine.

I am vertically challenged at 5 foot nothing, so my goal weight is low at 8 stone - a mid healthy weight/BMI for my highth. I still have 2 stone 10lbs to go yet. When I started in Jan I had hoped to lose 3 stone by the time I went on holiday and 4 stone in total to get to goal. But I the weight loss has been slow, even on a vlcd o_O Although I am losing weight quicker than if I had been on SW or WW and I am feeling happier and healthier with the losses I've had I am still a long way from goal. As the holiday is creeping ever nearer I need to plan ways of coping with holidays and limiting the damage :(

Mmmm.......it's a bit of a pain this height thing isn't it? :rolleyes:

Still, congratulate yourself on how far you've come! :D

I need to work on a plan for my holiday too - as I won't be as near goal as I was hoping :(

Tell me about the height thing :rolleyes:

I am happy about my losses to date though :)

Looks like there's a few of us shorties in here!! Means I look like a blimp!

At my fattest I looked like round little barrel :( I'm still barrelish and will be until most of the weight has gone.

I have been told I take after my Gran who died before I was born. A couple of years ago my Dad came across an old photo of her and its true. There she was looking just like me, and a short round little barrel to boot o_O If I had seen the photo before I would have seen my future :oops:

At my fattest I looked like round little barrel :( I'm still barrelish and will be until most of the weight has gone.

I have been told I take after my Gran who died before I was born. A couple of years ago my Dad came across an old photo of her and its true. There she was looking just like me, and a short round little barrel to boot o_O If I had seen the photo before I would have seen my future :oops:

Oh that's so funny.......I'm a clone of my nanny too! :D

As short as she was round, bless her :rolleyes:

.....while nobody else in my family is exactly statuesque, I'm by far the shortest o_O

I've been blessed with height, but I find I have to lose loads before I notice. I'm an oddball really. My mum is 5ft3 and my dad is 5ft7 and I'm over 5ft9.
my 3 siblings all shorter. I often ask if I'm adopted lol
My dads mum was 6ft3 lol!!

Most of the time, when with family I don't notice how short I am. I am not the shortest :D My cousin is a couple of inches shorter than me :eek:
It is only when with non family I actually realise how short I am :(
And of course clothes shopping when nothing fits quite right whether I'm fat or thin :rolleyes:

Well I saw a gorgeous dress in next and I picked it up and it was petite range.....so that's annoying!

How's your day going?

Now it that were me it would have been from the regular range :oops:

Just caught up with your diary. Fab losses so far! Well done you!!

How far are you from goal?

Hi,

Thank you. Still a way yet, another 5 stone or so. Trying not to think of the big picture, seems unmanageable that way.

How are you getting on?

I am vertically challenged at 5 foot nothing, so my goal weight is low at 8 stone - a mid healthy weight/BMI for my highth. I still have 2 stone 10lbs to go yet. When I started in Jan I had hoped to lose 3 stone by the time I went on holiday and 4 stone in total to get to goal. But I the weight loss has been slow, even on a vlcd o_O Although I am losing weight quicker than if I had been on SW or WW and I am feeling happier and healthier with the losses I've had I am still a long way from goal. As the holiday is creeping ever nearer I need to plan ways of coping with holidays and limiting the damage :(

Hello,

so sorry it has taken so long to reply.

I am 5'4, my goals are always quite high on the BMI side but I am quite muscular so If I went as low as the bottom end of my BMI range I would probably be a size 0, yuck.

Your losses have been great.

I know how you feel about the holidays, I am worrying about that. I want to get back from Spain having not done too much damage so I can try and get to goal before Italy.

How's it going? :)

All good thanks, I have been off work most of last week and been rubbish at getting on here but still on track.

I am having a very annoying week as I haven't lost anything yet and weigh in is tomorrow morning. I only had 1/2 a pound to go to a 2 stone loss too so not happy that isn't gone yet, but my clothes are fitting better so I am trying to focus on that.

How are you getting on this week??

How is everyone doing?

I went as low as the bottom end of my BMI range I would probably be a size 0, yuck.

The bottom end of my BMI is 6 stone 11lbs! If I went that low I would definitely be around a size 4/6. At 8 stone I should be a 8/10. My aim is get to 8 stone then I expect to put a little back on and settle around 8 stone 7lbs. I was 8 and a half stone for a long while and was comfortable at that weight and wearing between 10/12. My post Exante goal is to get back to 8st 7lb and wearing 10s and 12s.

Glad your clothes are fitting better - I'm sure you'll get that 1/2 pound tomorrow :)

Crazy isn't it.... I think mine recommends about 7stone. Not a chance. I'd look ill!

The bottom end of my BMI is 6 stone 11lbs! If I went that low I would definitely be around a size 4/6. At 8 stone I should be a 8/10. My aim is get to 8 stone then I expect to put a little back on and settle around 8 stone 7lbs. I was 8 and a half stone for a long while and was comfortable at that weight and wearing between 10/12. My post Exante goal is to get back to 8st 7lb and wearing 10s and 12s.

Glad your clothes are fitting better - I'm sure you'll get that 1/2 pound tomorrow :)

I think my bottom end is 7 stone 13 or something. The last time I successfully did a VLCD I got down to 9 stone 13 and was just getting into an 8. My goal this time is 10 stone. I plan on starting to try for a baby straight away though so hopefully (feels odd to say that) I wont be that size for long.

Crazy isn't it.... I think mine recommends about 7stone. Not a chance. I'd look ill!

I absolutely hate BMI, I think it can be so dangerous if people are too rigid about it. It takes no account of muscle mass and things like that. My goal is 10 stone so not far from the top end of my BMI range, I know from last time I did this I will be an 8/10 at that weight and my BMI would suggest I could still lose 32 pounds and be healthy.

So this weeks weigh in was a measly 1.2 pounds, but hey it puts me over 2 stone lost so cant really complain.

Back