Dreamfields Pasta a scam

Scarey to think how many lives could be helped by giving them the right information!!

is that a high peak Linz?

Lol aww the things you do for us. whats classed as high?

Over 7 pre eating is classed as diabetic... I was in the 18's when diagnosed!! Have been reading that spikes can happen 5 hours later with Dreamfields but there is only that one article when googling it.

Will continue testing every half hour today (if I have enough strips!) not sure I fancy trying real pasta tho as I'm not concerned by these results will see how I feel later.... am full tho & not feeling my usual 3 o'clock need to eat which would normally happen with a high carb lunch. x

well thats good news Linz.I hope your test is conclusively good for dreamfields then ill order some LOL

as leanne says dont put your health at risk. will it work with hubby LOL

Lol only if you want to Linz dont want you feeling poo. and gaining cos then it will be our fault :)

Oooh, perhaps I shouldnt have been so hastey in throwing my pasta in the bin the other day.

Really interested to see the difference, but as everyone says, dont risk your diet and health for the sake of us nosey people! lol!

Linz can you try it after the ryvita crispbreads as it might be the same?

Back