Dukan ? hope so!

C, Thats defo too much for me ive just started doing the recipies, but i am getting better, xxx

me too! Hubby keeps asking who is that women in the kitchen cooking? bring my wife back!! lol,

The recipes ive tried have been really easy and ive consistently made them edible which is a good sign, i did laugh when i saw the jerky recipe though who has a dehydrator on the kitchen worktop?

Just had a look on the Sugar free Megastore website, loads of interesting stuff but a bit pricey, im sure there are recipes on here for half of the stuff they are selling on there. Cx

I've been on Dukan shop twice to order flavourings and twice it crashed on me...so will now wait till i'm at work tomorrow knowing my luck the server will go down, but no hurry anyway all this proper cooking = washing up lol

Glad ive got a dishwasher, usually it goes on once a day, its been on twice today with all the cooking lol.

Just had our tea, had to make those koftas, OMG!! they are gorgeous did dry stir fry veggies with a little soy sauce OH and my son asked when can i make them again they loved them!! Cx

I know the weather is terrible, we have been trying to paint the front door and garage for weeks everytime the paint comes out so does the rain!!

Deffo recommend the S&S chicken i put R&G peppers, mushrooms, garlic, thinly sliced carrots, tinned chopped tomatoes, vinegar and orange fanta very nice and very quick, im getting a dab hand at this cooking lark now lol Cx

Ha, Ha - I'm a muppet: just read this and couldn't work out what on earth R&G peppers were :D

Ha ha ha ha ha red and green! im getting so adventurous in my old age, may even put a yellow one in next time lol Cx

I love the orange ones, never buy green too bitter for me. S&S on the menu for Friday x

That's interesting Sid - my kids all love raw pepper apart from green ones, maybe they are the same as you?

I love stuffed peppers, they make a great Dukan lunch with some salad. All this talk about food is making me hungry, and it's a PP day for me :(

I've yet another chicken in the slow cooker, sons gf has gone off chicken, can't stand the smell lol and says everytime she goes in the kitchen theres a dead bird on a plate lol but Dukeneers we neeeeeed lotsbof food xxx

Love chicken but must admit i dont like the whole bird, prefer the breast or may at a push have the thighs. Stuffed peppers sound interesting, never had stuffed peppers, how sad am i? Cx

Ha CPL, we need you in our house!

Chicken parts in order they are devoured .... legs, oysters, thighs, breasts!! :D

P xx

Oysters mmmmm shame there not bigger...chefs prize those xxx

Never heard of the oysters before, but Mr Google says its dark meat by the thigh lol

Todays menu

B ff natural yogurt with Rhubarb
S 3 muffins
L scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and a ff yogurt
D Baked mussels (Dukan recipe book, added prawns to it)

lots of water and 4 cups of coffee.

Another batch of toffee muffins baked and cooling down.

Have had a headache all afternoon, then developed a nose bleed, just wondering if my BP is up, don't usually suffer with hypertension will get it checked tomorrow. Cx

worth having your bp checked C x. unless I've got it wrong I always thought the oysters were the two bits on the underbelly about the size of a small....oyster xxx but if thats what google said ???

Ha CPL, we need you in our house!

Chicken parts in order they are devoured .... legs, oysters, thighs, breasts!! :D

P xx

I am silly as i don't know what chicken oysters are ?? X

They are Sid, the two beautiful, moist, tasty bits on the underbelly. And, as you rightly say, the Chef's perk! :D

P x

Just reading this is making me want to go and bung a chicken in the oven - really must stop reading your diary whilst slightly hungry :D

Back