Dukan Recipe Thread

Cottage cheese is lush Cheryl I love it.
make the quiches with it.

Tub of cottage cheese, some eggs mix all together put in quiche dish or muffin trays and add whatever you like. Cook until solid.
Im going to do tomato and onion for PV days and turkey for PP days :)

cheryl it tastes like quiche - dont you like that?

No :(. Fussy arent I? I only really started eating eggs when i fell pregnant with oliver. I still dont actually like the taste of an egg white

Last night I tried making some little tuna "burgers", trying not to use an egg to bind...

I started by softening an onion in a frying pan, then added my tin of tuna (drained... and mopped at... and I'd added a spoonful of fromage frais to "glue" it together) and some herbs... and err... it might taste nice (let you know tomorrow on PL...) but it certainly looked a real mess! and didn't stick together at all...

Any thoughts?!!
(I love eggs, unlike cher, but think I eat too many...)

I like the idea of tuna burgers but think i would have to use a little egg to bind them. Can also do this with chicken/turkey or beef mince

Oatbran!!!!!! that would bind??

Would it? I might give that a go for dinner and keep my chicken for work tomorrow night

yes oatbran would bind... but I need it for my muffins!! can't live without my muffins!!

Joanne arent you allowed 2 tbsp per day? one for you muffin and one to bind your burgers? LOL
How many eggs do you eat ?

My recipe for muffins uses full (French) allowance of oat and wheatbran... (two soupspoons of oat and one of wheatbran per day). I think it's different over there! If I started tinkering, I'd end up with flat droopy things!!

eggs... well I have cut back this time... but there's one in my muffins; often a soft one at lunchtime to dunk my protein in on a PP day; we both used to do the same in the evening, and often have a baked egg custard also. Making 4 per day times 7... 28 a week! haaa!

This time, being more cautious, I'm having 2 a day... still 14 though.

But I had routine blood tests done this week and I am the proud owner of a totally FABULOUS cholesterol reading as of last night, so very relieved am I.

Yay, way to go Joanne. Dont get me wrond i can eat eggs in things when i cant really taste them but dont really like them on their own. Its just the white really as love runny yolk and am getting better with omlettes

Thats brill news on your cholesterol!!!
Im making sure i only have 2 yolks per day max but more whites.

I can eat fried or poached eggs with something else to take away the eggy taste, Im getting there. I can also use the whites to bind burgers cant i? I wont taste it then

yes you can Cheryl. and no you wont taste it then

I tried buying powdered egg whites from Sainsbury's, to save on throwing egg yolks away, but they're dearer than buying eggs!

ooops we should be chatting elsewhere? we need a CHAT thread!

"Bread" (without oatmeal) PP - PV

Ingredients:
1 egg,
1 fat free natural yoghurt
tablespoon cornflour (restricted ingredient so no excesses here!)

Mix together the ingredients.
Place in rectangular receptacle
Bake in oven GM7 10 mins at least
OR microwave, covered with cellophane, 5mins

Never tried this... but some say it's helped them when they've already used their oatbran ration up for the day!

You can make a double dose for two days but because of cornflour, it's restricted...

Someone likes PIZZA - PV Cruise phase

Galette ingredients with oatbran and wheatbran
3 tablespoons fat free fromage frais
Sugar free tomato coulis (check label or make your own)
fat free ham, cut into small squares
mushrooms
2 eggs

Prepare the galette mixture, and place on greaseproof paper on baking sheet. Bake in oven 15 mins, GM 6, 200°.

Once well cooked, spread your tomato sauce on top, your mushroom slices, cubes of ham.

Break an egg on the top, bake. It's all yours!

Last edited:
Back