Emma's 100 days of weight loss...

I love the fact that you are so "up for" a complete lifestyle change. I agree with everything Lucy has said.
I know that you will do this, because you realise that it is no quick fix. The first part of the battle is won, now all you have to do is shift those tiny little pounds, and with everyones support you will do it easily. :D

I love the fact that you are so "up for" a complete lifestyle change. I agree with everything Lucy has said.
I know that you will do this, because you realise that it is no quick fix. The first part of the battle is won, now all you have to do is shift those tiny little pounds, and with everyones support you will do it easily. :D

thankyou squeezyweezy,

i really am up for this this time. my head finally seems to be in the right place. ive always had the urge to lose weight, but ive always been looking for a quick fix instead of a healthier approach both mentally and physically. im not giving myself any unachievable goals or unrealistic challenges. now its just healthy eating and everything in moderation. im actually excited to finally be doing this and i just hope this mentality stays with me. linda spangle's book is really helping me and i think her book will be a brilliant aid to me in my journey :D xx

I'm pretty sure I pulled those bullet points from a article on spark people - it just goes to show what wise words they are!
How are you getting on today? That book does seem interesting. I might buy it myself!

Getting on grand thanks babes. No exercise still as neck still in a bit of pain but hopefully after a couple days off work over the weekend I'll be fine. Just sticking to my kcals as much as possible. Had a dull headache the past 2 days and I never ever get headaches so I'm guessing it's sugar withdrawal lol.
My mum is gonna start kcal counting/rosemary Conley with me aswell. She's away at the weekend so she gonna start Monday. So it will be good to have her do it with me. She's got about the same as me to lose.

Yeah I think those points must be used quite widely with cognitive behavioural therapy. Spangle's book is fab. It's like my new bible lol xx

*Shanny* said:
Heey Emma :) x

U FOOOUUUNND MEEEEE..!!! lol :-

How are ya hunni.?? I'm back to cc for good. No more Cambridge for me. I can never stick to it. how are u finding maintaining.?? Xxxx

U FOOOUUUNND MEEEEE..!!! lol :-

How are ya hunni.?? I'm back to cc for good. No more Cambridge for me. I can never stick to it. how are u finding maintaining.?? Xxxx
yep i am going to say im not happy u went off and didnt say missyyyy....:nono::nono::nono: lol i know what u mean about CD.. it's to hard to restart aint it..!

Aww u will be great on cc.. a life time change now Em x

*Shanny* said:
yep i am going to say im not happy u went off and didnt say missyyyy....:nono::nono::nono: lol i know what u mean about CD.. it's to hard to restart aint it..!

Aww u will be great on cc.. a life time change now Em x

Yep def a lifestyle change. I'm not looking for a quick fix anymore. I've realised now it's just not the way to go.

I didn't mean to sneak away lol. Bad emz -slaps wrist- haha. :) where is ur latest diary hun.? Are u still over on cd section.? Xx

Getting on grand thanks babes. No exercise still as neck still in a bit of pain but hopefully after a couple days off work over the weekend I'll be fine. Just sticking to my kcals as much as possible. Had a dull headache the past 2 days and I never ever get headaches so I'm guessing it's sugar withdrawal lol.
My mum is gonna start kcal counting/rosemary Conley with me aswell. She's away at the weekend so she gonna start Monday. So it will be good to have her do it with me. She's got about the same as me to lose.

Yeah I think those points must be used quite widely with cognitive behavioural therapy. Spangle's book is fab. It's like my new bible lol xx

It's always good to have someone doing it with you. The support is priceless. Minimins is my support, and I have to say, so far so good. These guys are priceless!! :D ooh I feel like a mastercard advert!!! :p

I'm delighted to hear it! :D I have every faith in you, I just want you to know that. I'm no expert, but I'm experienced so if you've got any questions just fire away!

Your headache probably is sugar withdrawal. Don't worry it'll go away soon :)

Rosemary C principes are so so good, so you're doing the right thing. She's very big on not eating much over 5% fat and using natural ingredients with none of this processed mumbo jumbo. So combined with calorie counting you are sorted!

My mum and I lost this weight together too and I can't tell you what a good idea it was. At first when we were in the transition of diet/lifestyle change It was like we didn't want to let each other down, so we kept at it until we got there. We also go to the gym together. My mum was a really embarrassed about going to the gym at first since she thought everyone would be staring at her, but I think me going with her gave her a comfort.

My mum's really intelligent, but she hates numbers lol. Like if she has half a packet of 250g mushrooms at 13 cals per 100g she needs to ask me how many calories that amounted up to. So not only do I count my calories, but I count hers too! But I don't mind in the slightest, because she's my mum, I love her and that's the things you do for the people you love :D So I think it's fantastic that you're going to do this with your mum :) xx

Yep def a lifestyle change. I'm not looking for a quick fix anymore. I've realised now it's just not the way to go.

I didn't mean to sneak away lol. Bad emz -slaps wrist- haha. :) where is ur latest diary hun.? Are u still over on cd section.? Xx
Morning Em no I'm on the members forum now! Broke away any links to cd lol.
RC eating plan is the way forward I still use my colourful measuring pots for cereal. A work friend who as lost 9stone on RC looks amazing I posted a link on Here last year do people could read her story and see the difference.. Good luck again yo you and your mum, you both did the plan together last year didn't you?
Have a lovely day petal x

Welcome back Em!!! How's it going? x

Samalama said:
Hi Em - how is your weekend going?

Hi samalama,

Weekend is good thanks. Finished work today until thursday so I'm quite pleased about that lol :-D
On the diet front things aren't so great. I haven't binged or anything but haven't counted kcals today at all and haven't been thinking about what I'm eating. Me and OH are going out tonight and I'll be having a drinkypoos or 2 :) so I've been eating bread and stuff to absorb the alcohol lol. And I know I'll be craving hangover food in the morning. OH starts a month of nite shifts 2moro nite so we are making the most of this weekend as we'll hardly see each other over the next couple weeks. So I've decided not to get myself in a tizzy about what I eat this weekend and get back to focus properly on Monday and hopefully exercise as neck is a bit better now too. :)

Hope u and everyone else is having a great weekend xxx

Hi samalama,

Weekend is good thanks. Finished work today until thursday so I'm quite pleased about that lol :-D
On the diet front things aren't so great. I haven't binged or anything but haven't counted kcals today at all and haven't been thinking about what I'm eating. Me and OH are going out tonight and I'll be having a drinkypoos or 2 :) so I've been eating bread and stuff to absorb the alcohol lol. And I know I'll be craving hangover food in the morning. OH starts a month of nite shifts 2moro nite so we are making the most of this weekend as we'll hardly see each other over the next couple weeks. So I've decided not to get myself in a tizzy about what I eat this weekend and get back to focus properly on Monday and hopefully exercise as neck is a bit better now too. :)

Hope u and everyone else is having a great weekend xxx

My OH does nights, it is such a pain. Make the most of your weekend together hun, worry about the cals on Monday. Family time is far more important :)

Ooooh I know a girl that's gonna be a hungover little bear in the morning....hic hic...!!! ;-) had a great wee nite though xxx

How's the head today? Mine is very woolly!!! x

lindseydodd408 said:
How's the head today? Mine is very woolly!!! x

Lol Lindsey mine too. We had a great wee nite though. My feet are killing me from dancing. Have only managed to move from bed to sofa so far. Oh and I've also just polished off a huge fry up..!! Bad girl lol. Xx

Back