Emma's Exante Diary - Day 1

DAY 8

I missed my day 8 post because I had a very long and busy day yesterday. But on the TS stakes everything was fine.
WI revealed that I lost 7lb, not bad at all really. Maybe I was expecting a little more. But never the less, I'm happy with that.

Emma xx

Congratulations 7lbs is a great first week loss.

Well done on you 7lb loss Emma! Keep it up xx:)

Well done, you are doing great, I started my first day yesterday and i am feeling pretty crappy to tell you the truth, but I will grin and bare it and see how it goes..

Rebecca x

Hi emma, congratulations on your first week and 7lb is a great loss well done chicken! Ketosis stops most hunger but not all, so you may get the odd day when you feel some hunger, but looks like your doing fantastic! stick with it! your seeing some brilliant results!

Thank You all! You all really spur me on!

Rebecca, I hope you are doing well, I found my first few days very difficult but it gets a lot easier, I get no hunger now. Good Luck!

DAY 10

I missed my day 9 entry after a very busy day!
Today everything is going well! 10 whole days and 100% commitment!! But I am getting pretty bored of not actually eating anything, so I really hope I don't slip!
I got a bike today so I can start cycling alongside walking - hopefully speeding up the weight lose :)

Emma xx

Just read your diary, you sound very positive & that's exactly what you need! Re the hot shakes, I mix mine in a large mug-I make into a paste then stir in remaining water-does sometimes give you a few lumps but I can't be bothered to faff about with a mixer!! :0)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Just read your diary, you sound very positive & that's exactly what you need! Re the hot shakes, I mix mine in a large mug-I make into a paste then stir in remaining water-does sometimes give you a few lumps but I can't be bothered to faff about with a mixer!! :0)

Thanks, I'll give that a go cos I hate at the mess from the mixer!!
Emma xx

DAY 11

Wow 11 days have gone so fast! Only another 13 weeks and 3 days till my holiday!! Hopefully I'll be ALOT lighter by then!!
I went on my first bike ride today - 7.5 miles! Not too shabby for the first time I've been on a bike in 6 years! Lol
I've struggled a bit this evening, I've really wanted to eat real food... Not rubbish just food.
But I've kept my goal in mind and another 100% TS day is complete!

Emma xx

DAY 13

Nearly 2 weeks and almost weigh day! I hope the scales reflect my hard work.

The last few days have been really easy. I seem to be getting no hunger to the point where I don't really want the shakes!

Went on another 7 mile bike ride today is this glorious weather! It really peps me up!!

Emma xx

DAY 14

Cannot believe that I have got through 2 whole weeks!! YAY!
4lb gone this week! Not bad at all really. :)
i found out today I got a 1st on the first year at uni and the people at work got me some wine and chocolates! (I haven't told them I'm doing exante) Temptation handed to me gift wrapped! Lol!
My boyfriend is ranting on that I'm letting myself down for saying I want some chocolate! So pretty annoyed with him, but otherwise it's been a good week. :) onwards to the next WI

Emma xx

Hi Emma.... welcome:D Only just got round to catching up on some diaries! You're doing really well ~ definitely in the 'exante zone'. Roll on week 3 xx

Hi Emma, well done on your loss don't you just love exante! wish i had discovered it sooner that's for sure, keep up the good work let boyfriend eat the chocies sooner they are gone they wont be a temptation, and well done on your uni resultsXX:)

Well done on your Uni results Emma! Aren't boyfriends supportive...not! I haven't been telling mine how much I'm losing-it's not that he doesn't care but when I told him this week he just mumbled "oh that's good keep it up".... Good job I have everyone on here for support I say!!

Your bike riding sounds good, haven't ridden a bike for over a decade & I'd live to buy need to lose a bit more first! Also want to try this couch to 5k that a few people on here have been talking about-Blimey never thought is be saying I "want" to exercise! Haha! Have a great day :0)

That's a great second week loss and congrats on your uni results. :D

And as for your OH, mine's much the same, he's just pleased i'm on aam because it means he doesn't need to cook!!!

DAY 17

Had a shocker today :( I have really let myself down. I'm in Wales for a couple of days with my whole family. I was sent to the chippy today to get their chips (cos I was the only sober driver) and I failed and had sausage and chips instead of my shake. I'm gutted with myself that I wasn't stronger but I am proud that I had 1/2 a jumbo sausage and 20 chips! There is no way I could have stopped at just that before! I feel so frustrated with myself but I am just trying to take the positive from it!!

Back to 100% tomorrow :)

Emma xx

Well done on the weight loss Emma, best of luck with it all x

DAY 18

Back to 100%!! No hunger or headaches so hopefully I didn't do too much damage yesterday! Been really miserable today because I'm so disappointed with myself!! :(

Emma xx

amarsaday said:
Well done on the weight loss Emma, best of luck with it all x

Thanks amarsaday!! I hope it keeps falling off!

You've done the right thing by jumping straight back on the wagon. Don't let what happened get you down, you're stronger than that. Just concentrate on each day at a time.

Back