Evening Weighers - How do you eat??

LOL moomin I'm sorry, didn't mean it to sound that way!! xxx

i dont think theres anything wrong with a wee before weigh in, now, during would be unnerving....................

i WI at 7, i try and have lunch at 12 ish, then prob wont eat anything else till after, but i have a normal lunch, today has been a ham salad box, it was quite big, i try not to drink after about 4, im pretty conscious about how much liquids weigh, 1l of water is 1kg, 2.2lbs, so a can of pop or a mug of tea is about 0.7lb !!!!!, now in the scheme of a week thats nothing, as your hydration levels go up and down, but for me drinking it before weigh in would be like some kind of hari- kari

yup, but dont anyone start avoiding drinking water, even mild dehydration slows your metabolism, therefore reducing your calorie burning and weight loss, thats one of the reasons youre supposed to drink plenty of water, keeps all the systems running and flushes the bad stuff out of the body.

its still heavy though lol

I tend to have a super speed fruit breakfast, then a normal dinner, and usually wait until after class to eat tea. I drink loads of water up until about 4pm and then pee it out before I go to WI. And of course then change into WI clothes... Because... Every little helps lol

I tend to have a super speed fruit breakfast, then a normal dinner, and usually wait until after class to eat tea. I drink loads of water up until about 4pm and then pee it out before I go to WI. And of course then change into WI clothes... Because... Every little helps lol

:D Same outfit for me too.... God knows what I will do when these trousers get too big for me!! Mind you being as I'm only at the start of my journey, I'd just like them to be looser!

I eat normally all day and drink as usual til 4pm, i then wait until after WI for dinner.

I think whatever routine you have is fine as long as you stick to it. If you eat loads one WI and nothing the next then yes it will effect that weeks weigh in but it wont be a true reflection of what you lost - and then you will have to spend every WI not eating to keep it consistant!

The thing to remember that although WI is the most important day of the week for most of us, it is just a progress report of how you are doing.

xxx

Back