Step 1 Sole Source Exactly 6 months on CD

image-3949448106.jpg

Definitely never going back!!! Good luck everyone with your journey! You can do it!

This is amazing, you look great:)

Awww thanks! How are you getting on with your Cambridge journey lady?

I'm so excited that Sharon's back! I like Marie but Sharon's just... Well you know! I'm proud of you too I can't believe how different you look in your pictures, it's like the weight loss has shaved years if you!

My BMI is now normal.. Only just but it's in there! I can now watch fat programs and know that when they talk about obesity/ diabetes etches that they're not talking about me!!

Definitely hope to see you soon! Good week with your WI this week! I think even at maintenance ill still have products as they're just too nice! And the though of a diet full of good and no packets is slightly nerve wracking for me! (At the minute anyway!) :D

I decided to go at least half a stone from where I thought I'd get to allow for any mistakes.... Or greedy moments ... So 10.6 is max anything over & I'm back on it.. And to try and stay between 10.0 & 10.3... Forever.... Weighing myself twice a week.....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Charlotte I'm on day two finding it tough but not as bad as I thought!! Amanda xx

Awww hunny don't worry i promise as soon as you hit ketosis you'll be laughing! This forum is a god send to moan/ cry/ rant at! You'll soon be a slim Sally in time for summer! Xx

You're an amazing inspiration, I'm down to my last 1 & half stone & have binged the last 2 nights & have a bloated belly to show for myself, but looking at how well you've done reminds me how fab this diet really is! Back on track today... Well done to you, how's it going for you? You close now? X

I'm in the same boat as you as I've got about the same amount of weight as you left! I've being eating loads this week as I've being feeling rubbish and TOTM has played havoc with me this time! But it's all being meat and protein so I've stayed in ketosis which is a good thing!! That's fantastic news about getting back on track it'll soon come off although have you found it's coming off more slowlyyy the closer to goal you get!!

Im getting on well so far :) week 1 over and done with and 10lbs gone! So i couldnt be happier ! Not feeling hungry at all anymore either and no more headaches so i think the worst is definatley over with! Looking at your before and after pic is nuts! You've done so well! I bet your so proud xxx

Wow Shazzy! You look AMAZING!! You truly are an inspiration! Did you do any form of exercise while on the plan?

Last edited:
Awww thanks! Nope I didn't do any form of exercise whatsoever, i tell a lie in August I went to a fat camp for three days and PUT ON 8lbs from the swelling! I've still got a stone to get to my goal weight!

How are you getting on with your journey so fat?

Thanks Shaz! I just started yesterday. Successfully completed the first day. 1kg down! I have set myself up for a 12 week challenge and created a thread on that so that others could join in with me as well. Hope we are all successful in achieving our goals!! :) We would love to hear any tips you might have that would help us in successfully completing this journey. :)

That's great news about about your loss! A 12 week challenge sounds like an awesome idea! I'd say mind over matter so on your hardest days keep focused and visualise the finish line! You CAN do it if you just believe in yourself! Also try not to weigh yourself so much (easier said than done in know!) as it can affect your losses if you get too stressed about it!

Oh and your CDC will probably have already warned you about the dreaded week 2 weigh as she told me itd be rubbish and i thought 'yeah, yeah' and even when i saw it was rubbish i was gutted lol!

Thanks Shaz for those very useful tips! I will surely keep them in mind...especially the weighing part....it's just that right now it is such a powerful motivator for me especially when I get tempted to eat food....the cravings were real bad today evening.....but I should really be realistic about my weight loss though.....:)

Oh and Shaz...I just looked at your weight loss track record...I noticed that in some weeks you had significantly more losses than other weeks. Would there be any particular reason for that, like maybe drinking more water that week or something else? Also, do you think walking everyday ( at a gentle pace) may help to increase the rate of weight loss per week?

Hehe yep my losses are rubbish to go on/ give an idea of losses as they're so random! I TOTM really, really affects my weight loss to the point where I either stay the same, lose 1lb for a week then come off TOTM then drop 9lbs! This happened for about four months!!!! So I'm now calm when I see a slow/ rubbish loss as I know my body will let go next week <---- it took me AGES to get to that stage but I now no longer freak out when I see that loss!

In terms if being more realistic just wait until a month/ two to let your body adjust as you won't be able to see a pattern until you've got a few weeks under your belt! Plus the first month will be different to others as you get your big loss the first week, the rubbish one next etc!

I walk my dog/ go out for walks as I find ketosis gives me wayyy too much t energy lol!!!

Oh time of the month! (Period!) it bloats me something rotten!

Back