Expand the New Look Inspire range!

Would you like to see the New Look Inspire range expanded rather than reduced?

• Yes

Votes: 42 97.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
The one here is where I live but does not stock the inspire range. I was totally gutted when I asked in the shop to be told "no miss we dont why dont you look in the maternity section"

OMG cheeky mare:cry:

The NL in Halifax has a small Inspire section upstairs, it's very hit or miss when you go. It can be very good, or be like a jumble sale.
NL in Leeds again has a small Inspire section, but it usually has good styles and most sizes.
I do love the NL Hula jeans, but wish they did more shorter leg lengths.

Belfast ones have mostly disappeared! theres only a little one now in the main city centre store.. which i think is going towards disapearing as there are only size 26/28 left in anything.

Missy i'm in belfast too and i'm very disappointed with the inspire range in the new look stores i wish they did more clothes in it.

I love new look and practically live in their Hula jeans.I live in Glasgow so am quite lucky because both the Buchanan Street and Fort New Looks are massive so they usually have a good range in still it would be fantastic if they did more nightwear and lingerie in larger sizes.

well I am lucky at the moment I dont need the inspire range - but I wished it was around when I did need it (several years ago)
but I still think it important that it not be reduced - expanded even better and of course it should be given as much window space as they can give it :):)

I'm with you on that one Aaleigha, I don't need it now but I wish it was there when I did. It seems now that far from disappearing the larger stores have a really good range.

Weve got a massive New Look in Gosport, but teh Inspire range is still small.

I had ajacket from there, and on first outing 4 (FOUR) buttons came off.

Now, I know Im a fat cow, but bloody hell!

I took it back - saying the same!

Back