Extra Easy Extra Easy Confusion!

Hi,

I have been doing Slimming World since Tuesday this week and think I am doing really well, I haven't gone 'off plan' once yet as tempting as it has been!

Anyway, I am a bit confused by the Extra Easy side of things. What I want to know is, if I have to fill my plate with a third superfree foods and two thirds free foods, can I have my two thirds as all green free goods with my lunch and two thirds all red free foods with my dinner alongside my third of superfree foods with each meal or do I have to have a third super free, a third green free and a third red free?

Hope this makes sense!

Megan xx

One third superfree and the other two thirds can be whatever you want - free foods from any plan, healthy extras, syns or even more superfree :)

Hi,

I have been doing Slimming World since Tuesday this week and think I am doing really well, I haven't gone 'off plan' once yet as tempting as it has been!

Anyway, I am a bit confused by the Extra Easy side of things. What I want to know is, if I have to fill my plate with a third superfree foods and two thirds free foods, can I have my two thirds as all green free goods with my lunch and two thirds all red free foods with my dinner alongside my third of superfree foods with each meal or do I have to have a third super free, a third green free and a third red free?

Hope this makes sense!

Megan xx

if you're following extra easy, there are no red free and green free - you'll just end up confused. In your extra easy book is a list of all foods considered free and it doesn't matter what combination of these make up your two thirds.

Back