Extra Easy Food Diary

Ok, so today has been a good day :) Went to the beach this morning with the dogs and had great fun, have been very good today but I have a night out tonight, having a few drinks at home first so will probably be polishing off a bottle of my First Cape wine :)

Breakfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast (hexb), baked beans and a fried egg. An apple.

Lunch: Wasn't really feeling hungry at lunch time, all I had was 2 pieces of lean bacon, followed by a mandarin orange, kiwi and nectarine. Then I had an Alpen Light (hexb) with a cup of tea. I don't know if 1 slice toast and 1 Alpen Light = full hexb ??? But that's how I counted it anyway!

Dinner: Planning on having an Uncle Ben's Rice Time Sweet & Sour (Syn free), maybe will have some SW chips with this if I have time to do them.

So no syns so far today, but who knows what tonight will bring!!!

I'm planning on having my wine at home, and then just having diet coke when I go out, but that might go out the window ... :O

If I drink the full bottle that'll be 12 syns :O and might have a packet of Velvet Crunch later on if I get hungry.

Thanks! Had a great night, stayed on the Low syn wine and then just had diet coke out. Was dancing all night so not much time for drinking anyway! Wasn't home til after 4 but I'm fresh as a daisy this morning!! Last day of my summer hols today, back to work tomorrow. Looking forward to getting back into a routine! Hope you're doing well :)

Bad news from weigh in tonight, 1.5lbs on!! I'm definitely disappointed as it's the first time I've gained weight since starting sw. I had a busy week, was in and out of school organizing stuff and was skipping lunch/having it late etc. Glad I'm back to work tomorrow so I'll have a routine again!! Today's food diary:

Breakfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast (1 part hexb), baked beans and sw fried egg. Some melon.

Lunch: Spicy sweet and sour mugshot

Dinner: chicken stir fry with rice

No syns today!!

Back on track :)

Thanks! Yeah I'm trying not to let it get to me, back at work today so I'm looking forward to being back in my routine. Just takes plenty of planning because I eat lunch at work. I'm lucky though because there's a fridge and microwave :) Today's food:

Breakfast: Small tin of baked beans, and a SW fried egg. Bowl of melon.

Tea Break: Cup of coffee (black) and a banana

Lunch: Ham sandwich made with two slices of wholemeal bread (hexb). Fruit salad of strawberries, melon and kiwi, and a toffee Mullerlight.

Snack: When I got home from work I had an apple and a mandarin orange.

Dinner: Have pasta bake in the oven now, looking forward to it because I am starving! I don't usually eat dinner this late, but I was busy today and didn't get a chance to cook until now. I've made plenty so will probably have some for lunch tomorrow at work. I have a little bit of cheese sprinkled on the top as my hexa for today. Haven't had any syns and don't think I will have any!

Love syn free days ... they make me feel so much more in control :)

Didn't have any syns yesterday, and none so far today, I've been feeling full so haven't had any cravings at all for chocolate / crisps / etc. Keeping busy at work as well, I teach 5-6 year olds and they keep me on my toes! Love being back, all during the summer I was sitting in the house and the temptation from the "bold" press was too much sometimes! My pasta bake was delicious, one of the ladies at my group brought in the recipe and it's really really nice! So far today I've had:

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (hexb) with milk from allowance, and a banana.

Tea Break: Cup of coffee and a mandarin orange.

Lunch: Had some leftover pasta bake, and melon and strawberries. Also had a toffee Mullerlight.

Snack: Just had another orange, and I'm going to the fruit shop in a while to stock up!

Dinner: Don't know what to do for dinner, I have chicken fillets in the fridge, will have a look on this to see if I can find anything nice! Will post later!

Well !! Didn't get back to post on here last night, went for a "nap" at 8.30 and didn't wake up til this morning :( I'm exhausted being back at work, and my throat is killing me already from talking all day.:( Any enough complaining! Didn't end up using my chicken for dinner, instead I just had SW chips and a fried egg, and then I had some melon. Didn't have any syns although I was a bit tempted to have a Curly Wurly. Might have one later!

1st September 2011

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Tea Break: Coffee and banana

Lunch: Risotto (from my mum) with peas, ham, onion and sweetcorn. Delicious. Also had some melon and strawberries.

Dinner: Have SW chicken curry in the pot at the min, almost ready :eat: can't wait for it cos I am quite hungry! Gonna have it with rice, I chucked a load of stir fry veg in there too for my superfree.

Snack: Will probably have an apple and a mullerlight yogurt after my dinner. Kinda craving chocolate at the min so I might have a Curly Wurly later for 6 syns, I'll see how I go! Actually I just decided yes I'm definitely gonna have one! lol

Syns for Today: 6 syns :p

Weekend is here at last !! I'm definitely looking forward to my lie in tomorrow and Sunday :) Extra Easy again for me today,as usual!

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (heb) and milk from allowance, didn't have time for any fruit!!!

Tea Break: Banana and coffee

Lunch: Low Fat Super Noodles (syn free). Bowl of melon and strawberries. Had a Mullerlight and an orange with me too but didn't have a chance to eat them as took me so long to eat the super noodles nd fruit and then lunchtime was over!

Snack: Just about to have a Mullerlight yogurt, and also maybe a Caxton's Pink n White's thingy, apparently they're 2.5 syns, but my consultant told me they were 1.5! Oh well! I've just seen someone suggested on here that if you microwave them for 5 seconds they go all gooey!! Gonna give it a go!

Dinner: Going out for dinner to a restaurant with a SW menu, will probably go for the poached cod with mashed potatoes and plenty of veg. Yum.

Snack: A purple snack (from multi pack) before bed time with a cup of tea! 5.5 syns.

Total syns: 7.5 :)

Here's hoping for a great food optimising weekend !!!!!

Aarrgghh I hate weekends! Kept saying that I was gonna have no alcohol this weekend but caved in to a nice glass of red wine with my dinner! Oh well. Here's today's diary:

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (heb) with beans and a fried egg.

Snack: Banana and tea

Lunch: Chicken with salad of lettuce, tomato, red onion, spring onion, sweetcorn, peppers and beetroot, sprayed with Frylight balsamic dressing.

Snack: Mullerlight vanilla and Caxton's pink n White wafer (2.5 syns)

Dinner: Steak with SW chips and mixed veg, followed by a bowl of melon, and a glass of red wine (6 syns??)

Snack: Whilst watching the X Factor I had a packet of Caramel Snack a Jacks (5 syns) and another Caxton's Pink n White wafer (2.5 syns).

Syns for today: 16 :(

Just waiting for my lunch to cook so thought I'd post here on what I've had so far!

Breakfast: 2 x slices wholemeal toast (heb), 4 pieces lean bacon and a fried egg. Then I had an orange.

Lunch: is in the oven right now, almost ready. I'm having SW chips, sprinkled with garlic and chilli flakes, with onion and red pepper. Had it once before and it's really nice - the chinese near my house does a dish like this called hot and spicy chips and it tastes almost the exact same! Looking forward to it :) Was planning on making the syn free roulade today but when I was shopping yesterday I couldn't get Quark anywhere !! Might pop over to the supermarket later and see if I can get some. Also need to get some Uncle Ben's Rice Time sweet and sour for lunch during the week, and maybe some mugshots too, they are so handy!

Dinner: will probably be roast chicken (skin removed), potatoes and mixed veg, and hopefully some syn free roulade if I get the quark.

Not planning any syns today, wi is tomorrow evening and I'm hoping for a loss !!!

Ok, didn't end up having the roast chicken for dinner, I think I'm gonna do a chicken curry instead I think. Just remembered that I bought a dance workout DVD a few weeks ago !!! While my curry is cooking I'll do some ... better remember to pull down the blinds, he he

Just getting ready to go for my weigh in now, it's at 7.30 so I'll be back later with some hopefully good news! Really hoping for a loss this week as I gained last week and was not happy. Just had a look back over my food diary for the past week and I've been good enough, apart from that glass of red wine! But it was within my syns, so hopefully I'll be ok. Planning a nice Chinese on the way home from weigh in, Slimming World menu of course, will be getting the chicken in black bean sauce again with boiled rice for 2 syns :) mmmmm can't wait! Will post later with my news!

:bliss::bliss:

Yippeeeeee !!! Can't believe it.

4.5 lbs off this week

Sooooo delighted!

This is the most that I have ever lost in one week. Woo hoo !!

Here's all I've had today:

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Tea Break: was on yard duty today so didn't have a tea break !!

Lunch: Had a few slices of ham with a large salad of lettuce, spring onion, tomato, sweetcorn, cucumber, pickled onion and beetroot, all sprayed with Frylight Balsamic dressing. Then I had a bowl of melon and strawberries, and a Mullerlight yogurt.

Snack: Had a banana and an orange when the kids went home from school.

Snack #2: Slice of syn free roulade with a cup of tea.

Dinner: Chinese takeaway from the Slimming World Menu - chicken with green pepper in black bean sauce (2 syns), with boiled rice.

Snack: Just had a Pink n Whites wafer (2.5 syns) with a cuppa, will have a Curly Wurly before bed (6 syns)

Total Syns for today: 10.5

Would LOVE another big loss next week so will be on my best behaviour all week! :cool:

Still on a high from WI last night, can't believe it! I've been so busy today, on my feet all day so plenty of body magic :p Just starting to think about what to do for dinner now!

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance - this is becoming my "normal" weekday breakfast, quick and easy and fills me up!

Tea Break: Banana and coffee

Lunch: Same as yesterday! Ham salad, and I also had a hard boiled egg with it. Mullerlight, bowl of melon and strawberries.

Snack: Nectarine and orange

Dinner: will be chicken with SW wedges and roast veg, yummy yummy. Can't wait. Better get the chicken in the oven! Will have some leftover for lunch tomorrow too, great.

Snack: Will be having a cup of tea later on this evening and a Pink n White's wafer (2.5 syns)

Syns for today: 2.5

Something I've just realised lately is that I hardly EVER drink water, and I really should! So I've started bringing in a 2 litre bottle to work and sipping at it throughout the day, I was good last week and almost had it finished before 3pm, then refilled it and finished more later on in the evening. Took a bottle in with me today and didn't even open it, I was so busy! Will have it tomorrow!

SW Food diary

I am new to this site but found it whilst looking for SW ideas. I joined last year and went from 10st 11 to 9st 11 and have stayed that weight even though my goal is 9st! but I went travelling so it wasn't possible following the diet but I came back and weighed 9st 11 still :) but now I want to acheive my 9st goal. Anyway as this is a food diary thread...here it goes...I craved chocolate today I could have given in and eaten sooo much but didn't. can you help me add my syns? some I have forgotten.

Breakfast:
28g porridge oats with my healthy extra soya milk and a chopped banana.

Lunch:
Prawn salad with squeeze of lemon finished with a mullerlight vanilla yogurt

snack: an apple
Low fat yogurt (1.5 syns?)
Berries
tbsp of honey (how many syns?)
tsp of sunflower seeds (how many
syns?)

Dinner: Its going to be quorn chicken stir-fry with brown rice :)

Can anyone recommend good ideas for snacks other than fat free yogurt, I eat way too many!! or low syn ideas for sugar cravings! thats my vice!

My goal is to be 9st by November :)

Hey hun, your food diary looks great! Unfortunately I don't have my book on me at the min so can't help you with the syn values. I usually check syns online, or search these forums if I'm not sure of syn values.

My main syn free snack is fruit! I love melon and strawberries and banana with a little bit of yogurt and cinnamon. If you want to use a few syns you can crumble a mini meringue over fruit for 2.5 syns, and I love caxtons pink and white wafer biscuits for a low syn sugar rush! They're 2.5 as well and if you microwave them they go all gooey and yummy. You could also try the syn free roulade, just search for it in recipes.

Don't forget that artificial sweetner is free so you can add it to fruit and yogurts for extra sweetness!

Back