F@#! Sake im back again.... and bigger than ever!

Well I'm off to slimming world group this morning at 11.30 .fingers crossed this will help.Hope you are all doing better than I am have a good day !

Good luck... im sure youll do great. I like their hi fi bars!! Yums.
Im off to get my gcse maths result today. My whole uni prospects rely on this damn result so im dreading it!!!
Hopefully il steer clear of pizza hut to drown my sorrows!!!!

Good luck... im sure youll do great. I like their hi fi bars!! Yums.
Im off to get my gcse maths result today. My whole uni prospects rely on this damn result so im dreading it!!!
Hopefully il steer clear of pizza hut to drown my sorrows!!!!
Good luck with results ! Fingers crossed for you !

Well I went to slimming world yesterday so I'm hoping this will kick start me off to lose some weight .I feel more positive now ,hopfully this is what I needed .Hope you are all well and I hope your results were what you needed littlemumma.hope you all have a good weekend

How are you all doing ? It's gone very quiet x

Ah sorry for not posting! I had phone issues and took the kids camping over the weekend.
Which of course.... lead to not the best choices of food & drink. I did my best. But its really tricky to take good snacks with you. As most of it needs to be kept chilled! Wrong time of the month too so i am putting off weighing!!! Tho due to do so today! Yesterday i was good. Chicken salad and fruit plenty of water!

Hows everyone else??! Need to keep posting :)

Well I went to slimming world yesterday so I'm hoping this will kick start me off to lose some weight .I feel more positive now ,hopfully this is what I needed .Hope you are all well and I hope your results were what you needed littlemumma.hope you all have a good weekend
Aw fab! Onwards and upwards!!! Yes i passed thankfully!!!

Ah sorry for not posting! I had phone issues and took the kids camping over the weekend.
Which of course.... lead to not the best choices of food & drink. I did my best. But its really tricky to take good snacks with you. As most of it needs to be kept chilled! Wrong time of the month too so i am putting off weighing!!! Tho due to do so today! Yesterday i was good. Chicken salad and fruit plenty of water!

Hows everyone else??! Need to keep posting :)
It's hard when things get in the way and hard to make good choices .it doesn't hurt to go off the rails now and again as long as we're straight back on it .so far so good for me ,weigh in Thursday morning ,so fingers crossed I will see a good loss.i feel more focused now I've started back to group ,have a good day everyone x

I definitely need the kids to go back to school!! Need some kind of routine back. Too many bbqs with fruit ciders for me haha!! Kids have a party today, il take a banana & an apple to keep me on track. Im going to make some beef burgers for tea. And have the s.w big mac in a bowl as i love it!!!!
Good luck for thursday. Youll smash it!

I definitely need the kids to go back to school!! Need some kind of routine back. Too many bbqs with fruit ciders for me haha!! Kids have a party today, il take a banana & an apple to keep me on track. Im going to make some beef burgers for tea. And have the s.w big mac in a bowl as i love it!!!!
Good luck for thursday. Youll smash it!
Yes I think routine is a big part of success on a diet ,the holidays are nearly over so make the most of time with the children ,they grow up so quick .mine are 19 and 20 now,don't seem 5 minutes when they were babies ,have a good day everyone .

Back from holiday, put on 3lb which for a weeks all inclusive, I'm v pleased with!!!

Not sure what I'm doing now diet wise, will think about it today. But definitely back on healthy eating / some kind of diet today!

Good luck with SW weigh in samfinbow!

And well done on 3lbs off little mumma

Back from holiday, put on 3lb which for a weeks all inclusive, I'm v pleased with!!!

Not sure what I'm doing now diet wise, will think about it today. But definitely back on healthy eating / some kind of diet today!

Good luck with SW weigh in samfinbow!

And well done on 3lbs off little mumma
Glad you had a good holiday,I would be very happy with a 3lb gain if I was away all inclusive for a week ,U can soon get that off .I can't believe it,at weigh in yesterday I had lost 12lb ,so I'm well chuffed.hope you all have a good weekend!

12bs!!!! Omg! Thats insane. Well done!!!
Ive had a wobble over the wkend again. Mainly due to lack of preparation. Weigh day tomorrow... not looking forward to that!
Back to it today. Not sure of my plan... i have left over bbq food. So il have chicken & bunless burger for lunch. And tea will be another piece of meat with a salad. No sweet treats.... plenty of water!
Sorry for being quiet last couple of days. Will try harder!!!

Sorry I haven't been on here lately,my dog is very poorly,so needs lots of loving care ,it's weigh in again today,hopefully a loss of some kind ,not looking for much after the big loss last week ,hope you are all well and sticking to plan have a good day!

How did u do sam?
I was 2lbs down tuesday. My birthday saturday, so im definitely putting on this week.

Naww im so sorry to hear about your pooch. Hopefully nothing too serious or long term?

Ive come in about
1200 today. Went over with sugary treats
! From Monday i am going to go back strict again. The rest of sept after my bday is free from plans. I hope!!!!

How did u do sam?
I was 2lbs down tuesday. My birthday saturday, so im definitely putting on this week.

Naww im so sorry to hear about your pooch. Hopefully nothing too serious or long term?

Ive come in about
1200 today. Went over with sugary treats
! From Monday i am going to go back strict again. The rest of sept after my bday is free from plans. I hope!!!!
Hi sorry haven't been online,we have had a bad week,had to have Reggie put to sleep Tuesday,heart broken,he was only 18 months old.my weight loss have been going in right direction week 1 - 12lb ,week 2 -3lb and this week -1.5lb ,glad to hear your heading in the right direction to,hope you all have a good weekend x

Back