Fabulous Fifty For Festive Fun in Fourteen! (50lbs for Christmas 2014 Challenge!)

Argh. That horrible moment when you have planned a green day with extra Hex's then you realise you are out to dinner and the host is cooking beef for dinner. Now to figure out the damage done :-S

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hopefully not too much!

I hate my scales they are still the same as last week so im hoping they are wrong! Lol will find out tonight I guess!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hopefully not too much!

I hate my scales they are still the same as last week so im hoping they are wrong! Lol will find out tonight I guess!

How did you get on?

Well done. Moment of truth for me tomorrow

1lb on. I'm ok with that as it wasn't the best week. Have planned my meals for this week so hopefully a good week ahead

Devon how did you get on? I was out to lunch yesterday. I had fajitas and a couple of cocktails. I ate at the hard rock cafe so could have been a lot worse. Back on track today, I am off to the cinema and taking a picnic lunch with me. Hope you both have a good day..

Morning all
I'd like to join you in the 50lb challenge. I joined on 7th Jan, lost 4.5lb first week & will have my 2nd weigh in shortly (yikes!). I have a lot of weight to loose but am setting smaller goals to start with.
I'll be back later to give you an update & get up to speed with the challengers :)

Morning all
I'd like to join you in the 50lb challenge. I joined on 7th Jan, lost 4.5lb first week & will have my 2nd weigh in shortly (yikes!). I have a lot of weight to loose but am setting smaller goals to start with.
I'll be back later to give you an update & get up to speed with the challengers :)

Good luck & welcome aboard :)

Well done

Welcome and well done lisa x

Sts for me this week but it was my birthday week so I am really happy with that

Where is everyone from?

Well done with a sts on a birthday week Christie, i'd be happy with that too :)
I'm in foggy South London.

Made a nice meal this evening. Cottage pie from the Extra Easy Cookbook, was very nice indeed.

Mm yum lol I had mash and chicken burgers with coleslaw

Im in worcester, west midlands x

Morning ladies, I'm from Edinburgh. I made fake Korma last night. Soooo yummy. Off to meet a friend in town after I drop my son at school. Fingers crossed I have the strength to say no yo naughty things. I'm tired after a few disturbed nights and thats when I eat lots if sweet things

Hello my lovelies, sorry dropped off radar there for a week or so! Lots of things going on and although have been good not as good as I could be! Back to it and will try and check in here more regularly! Well done to all of you, doing fab xxx

Morning all - a STS the same for me this week, but pleased with that as * week! Still on track for my 1lb a week so happy girl! Hope you all have good days xxx

Good morning. Had no internet access for a few days. Been absolutely awful. Anyway. I STS this week so happy enough.

How is everyone doing?

Back