Fakeaways Book

The pizza is also in the latest magazine!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Made the saag aloo, chicken tikka masala and pillau rice for yesterdays dinner and it was lovely. Even my hubby and son loved it. Plan to make the thai fish cakes next.

I bought my copy of eBay for about £10! Going to try the donner and pizza one if these days

Pizza on my menu tonight! I've made the sauce but going to do half the recipe for pizza and half for dough balls and freeze half the sauce for next time! I'll upload pics later!

Trying the doner to tonight :)

Fakeaway kebab and chips nommm

Attachments

• image-1812078688.jpg
    image-1812078688.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 154
Can anyone tell me the ingredients for the burger sauce for the burger in a bowl. I've heard it's really nice and i'm desperate to try the burger in a bowl but dont pick my book up till tomorrows class and what to have everything in for tea. I know you cant post the full recipe but just want to know what i'll need. Thanks :) x

I got my book yesterday.

Trying the burger in a bowl tonight, i've already made the sauce - i'm impressed!

I used light mayo instead of extra light but still only worked out at 2 syns per serving.

Cant wait to get the gym out the way so i can have my tea :) x

I had pizza and a mug shot because the SW pizza did nothing for me today I usually have chips to go with it but I got home late

Burger in a bowl is one I really need to try! Must remember that when I'm next shopping!! Let me know how it is!!

It was good.

I didnt think i was going to like it as i dont really like beef mince (will use pork next time) but once i mixed everything together i really enjoyed it.

Obvisouly wasnt anything like a big mac but was very nice, i loved the sauce x

Back