Fat boy starts today!

Hi and welcome back. Were all here for you, so come talk to us and we'll keep you in track and be waiting at the finish line with our cheer leader outfits and pom poms :)

Hi and welcome back. Were all here for you, so come talk to us and we'll keep you in track and be waiting at the finish line with our cheer leader outfits and pom poms :)

Haha thanks Kuromi, knew I could count on you, it's the first day and honestly it isn't as easy, like just because the last two weeks has just been all food, gonna really have to stay away! Just gotta keep telling myself it's the last TFR stint! How are you coping and how's the old S and S coming along, did you just get back on it too??

Hiya, I only had a few days break but I'm also struggling as I feel I want to eat all the time and I'm at a plateau which is making me demotivated. I can't tell if I'm in ketosis or not as I've got no symptoms other than another random bruise that's appeared on my inner thigh that I don't remember causing. I would hope I am as it's been over a week and a half but nothing is changing weight wise so fingers crossed for a drop soon.

Also I'm not on S&S ATM, I've got some other products but the forums keep blanking out the name for some reason. I'm going to start eating my S&S packs for my evening meals this week and use them up as I bought loads cause the OH should have been joining me, but his idea of a diet seems to involve beer, wine & crisps. I feel like giving up on many areas of my life.

I will be honest I am really struggling getting back into it, i've got 2 and a half weeks of supply for my LT and if I start now by the time I finish the supply i'll have 3 days where I will have to go out (and i can only see my pharmacist on the weekend) so i've decided i'm going to start properly on Thursday, it's a false start for me but I am just going to put my mind to it and really focus on Thursday! Don't worry Kuromi trust me at this stage you are at its not going to be easy as you are in the last mile, could you consider LT again or is it the prices that is putting you off? I know what you mean though like they've made it £60 now which is a nightmare but I am just hoping I can do it for the last stint! pproper headache :(

Yeah I'm not going back to LT because of the price and also because I was so cold last time, and being as this is the coldest part of the year I'll carry on with my other products, as they are pretty much the same. I've checked the contents and there's little difference between them apart from the price.

Hey Kuromi, how you doing? Ah day 2 almost over. I have got back on my Lipotrim and this time i have got that crazy sensation that I had last time when I was able to do 6 weeks, I am actually planning to do my final 8 weeks as the day I come off it will be my 27th b-day and then I want it to be my last day!! lol how are you faring? I never got the cold feeling but I did hear that some people do get it, gosh I bet it wouldn't be a bad thing in the summer eh lol I saw my pharmacist today she gave me another 2 weeks supply at 48quid because of the price increase, however she did mention that the next time I go there it has a almost 10quid off offer, so I have literally 4 weeks supply at the moment and when I go back I will have another 1 weeks offer, so really I will only be paying for 3 weeks on full price, I think that's hopefully worth it but yeah I don't blame you for how you feel it's a joke with the pricing, I think for me a really motivating thing is seeing the pharmacist, and I think once LT finishes it really will be a cse of pure self-management... At the moment I am seeing her every 2 weeks anyway which isn't so bad.

I wonder where Sag has gone, hope he's ok!

Hi sweetie, glad you got back into it ok. Yeah I feel the cold at the best of times so now I'm really feeling it, if I'd found this diet mid summer I would have been fine but alas by the time I discovered it it was September but then couldn't join up due to needing surgery so had to wait until after recovery time which took me to mid October.

Not seen Sag for a little while, but I would imagine he's ok, probably just busy. He'll be back with Lindo soon enough I'm betting.

Hey hun :) yeah getting back into that mode, trying to make myself food-ist again i.e. hate food lol gosh just the last stint gotta keep telling myself that. I ended up eating for like 3 weeks or so, honestly when you come of the diet the urge to eat is so strong its so shocking, really need to grasp that big time! How you getting on anyway, are you doing slim and save at the moment??

Day 1 - back in the rat race, I am determined to finish off my 4 weeks!!! arrrgghh I see there's a few old timers about and some fresh new blood too! how is everyone doing>!>!

Day 1 - back in the rat race, I am determined to finish off my 4 weeks!!! arrrgghh I see there's a few old timers about and some fresh new blood too! how is everyone doing>!>!
Hey Bubz, welcome back :D where have you been?
Minimins is so quiet recently :(
What are your stats now? :)
Oh and Sag is fine, I talk to him on insta sometimes, I think he's doing healthy eating at the moment but he looks great! :)
Good luck x

Hey abbz, awww thank you for your sweet message :) you know i've been so busy with work and things its amazing how one week off the diet you can completely forget how it felt lol I have put on a bit of weight but actually I think most of it is water anyway, I am on day 2 buy my motivation is so high to finish atleast 4 weeks, gonna book my appointment with pharmacist today so to motivate me more lol how are things going with you, tell sag I said hi! I have been doing a lot of exercise and eating protein so I think I have put on a lot of muscle which might account for some of that weight gain, as my shape has been better :) LT has gone up in price hasn't it, should be interesting! lol how are things with you are you still on it??

You're more than welcome :)
Sounds good! Yeah the weight gain is probably just water and/or muscle, well done for eating healthily
I'll make sure I tell Sag that you say hi haha!
Im fine thanks, on day 2 of slim & save now after losing 3 stone on Lipotrim :) On my way to losing another 2 (ish) and that's me done, hopefully forever! :D
Best of luck for the next 4 weeks I'm sure you'll do great!

Thanks Abbz, well done on losing the 3st, I think I did the same actually and I think I want to lose another 3 and then that's it gonna get off it, its the end of day 2 and anytime a food thought comes into my head I get annoyed lol I think I am so annoyed now I don't want to cheat at all, lol how is slim and save going for you anyway, must be a massive saving?!?! I am going to need to cling on to this forum daily I think to keep me going :) really want to finish off this stint, so definately keep me posted on how you are doing!

Hey Lindo you have always been an inspiration and will be!! and Abbz hope you are ok thank you for your sweet words, sadly folks last 3 days I ended up giving in :( lol but there was a celebratory reason, anyway back on it today not going to let it make me waste a whole week considering I did a whole week! So day 1 over again, "I get knocked down but I get up again, you never gonna keep me down" lol hope your all well, gosh so true what they say first attempt is always the easiest

Back