Fat to bin

Hello ..yes, I have found time to read through some posts. We are sooooo busy at work that I have been staying till nearly 7 each night and a lot of the weekend is also planning .. Roll on Easter ... actually, I am being observed after Easter so will need to be ready for that so roll on June half term !!!
I have been told to stay off work today as I had a steroid injection in my knee on Friday.. I didnt know that I was having it which was just as well but it wasnt as bad as I expected. I have to rest for a week so asked if I could go into work on crutches and take it easy in the classroom which would be ok. My line manager needs to find out from Health and Safety if its ok for me to come in.. I have gone 14 months without a day off and wanted to keep it going .. Oh well, if Im not allowed in on crutches, I will be having a weeks holiday !! My kee feels so much better after the injection so hope the effects last a few months..
How are you getting on with WW Val? I keep thinking that the grass is greener and changing plans when I know damn well there isnt one which is easier or quicker ..I always come back to Scottish Slimmers for its flexibility and simplicity though there are no classes where I live.
How are you Emm? I do pop back to have a look round the posts and see everyone still plodding along

hi diana i am doing ok on ww thank you i swap from pp to the simply filling they both have there good points but do like the fact i can have my latte and ww petit pains without having to pp them :D i think on simply filling i eat a lot better on pp's i eat more choccie hee hee. what is the scottish slimmers plan never heard of it b4 is it similar to ww/sw
hope you have a great week xx

Hi Val
Ive not heard of simply filling ..is it part of the ww plan?
Scottish Slimmers is calorie counting made simple. 25 cals = 1 check and you have checks to spend according to your weight..There are lots of recipe books and the Plan itself had hundreds of ideas for breakfast, dinner and tea .. You have a dairy and fruit allowance every day too..
I have had the week off and its been glorious weather ..

Hi Val
Ive not heard of simply filling ..is it part of the ww plan?
Scottish Slimmers is calorie counting made simple. 25 cals = 1 check and you have checks to spend according to your weight..There are lots of recipe books and the Plan itself had hundreds of ideas for breakfast, dinner and tea .. You have a dairy and fruit allowance every day too..
I have had the week off and its been glorious weather ..

hi diana yes it is a ww plan its a bit like sw you don't have to count the points of ur food u can have ww petit pains,bagels, wraps & calorie counted bread, crumpets !!! fruit (plus fruit tinned in juice) un processed meats and veg it's a lot easier than counting points just have to watch that u eat till satisfied and not stuffed :rolleyes: hope ur ok have a good weekend xx

dmboanas said:
How are you getting on with WW? I am tempted to join .

Hi Diana I wasn't getting on too well after over indulging on Easter eggs I put 12lb back on but draw the line under it and lost 3lb last week then had a couple of meals out which I thought would probably bring me a sts weds when I weigh but hardly ate yesterday due to feeling sick not sure how much I will eat today will go and try some porridge in a minute. The simply filling on ww is very similar to sw the bonus is u can eat fruit tinned in juice and have crumpets, ww bagels , ww wraps (which I use for a free veggie pizza ) and ww petit pains which r to die for (asda is the only store I've seen them all in not sure about morrisons I never shop there) its worth a try. Hope ur having a good weekend shame about the weather xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back