Favourite Bands/Artists

Daft Punk, Marheaux, N.E.R.D, Jutsice, 30 Seconds To Mars, Brand New, Judas Priest, Type O negative, Alice Cooper, Rammstein, Queen, Trent Reznor/NIN, Mad Capsule Markets, Rollins Band, Deftones, Korn, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, and HIM

to name a few :p

Grae - I just saw your list and thought all is not lost. Love NIN, Alice Cooper (mainly the 70s stuff), Type O, Black Flag, Rollins Band, Einsturzende, Nick Cave, Judas Priest. Also a lot of the old 80s goth new wave stuff Foestus, Lydia Lunch, SOM, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bauhaus, Christian Death. The list is quite literally endless. Was gutted Pete Steel shuffled off before I got a chance to see them live.... saw NIN a few years ago, he was looking more like a marine that a skinny little wretch in pair of old docs and leather trousers.
I think there should be a rock/ metal/ punk vibe on here somewhere. Perhaps there is and I'm missing it...

Yeah Trent has really beefed up hasn't he, that guy is crazy!

I was also so sad when Peter Steele died, I comfort ate for a week afterwards, I'll forever kick myself that I had a chance to see them and didn't go :(

Foo fighters :)

Radiohead is my favourite :) love them

My favourite bands ever would have to be: The Wedding Present, Sonic Youth, Pixies, Deus, Gogal Bordello, Black Flag, Dead Kennedys etc.......
Too many to write down lol

Sonic Youth, Pixies and Black Flag are all excellent bands

My favourite bands ever would have to be: The Wedding Present, Sonic Youth, Pixies, Deus, Gogal Bordello, Black Flag, Dead Kennedys etc.......
Too many to write down lol

It's always great to hear of another lady into Black Flag; it seems a rarity. Love Sonic Youth, Pixies, Lydia Lunch, JG Thirwell, Cramps,

Did anyone see the documentary where the Pixies reformed - and they all just seemed really cynical and done it with it all? I think Kim Deal was pretty much dead in the head and David Lovering was turning tricks as a magician and purely rejoined to cash in and make some money... it was pretty depressing.

Shellac are curating the ATP Nightmare Before Christmas this year; anyone going? No line up announced yet although they always pick a half decent line-up. I saw them at some Halloween gig with Oxbow and The Locust few years ago.

Yes I have seen the Pixies reunion film/docu and wish I hadn't!!!!! I would rather of had the memories of happier times!!!
They r one of my all time fav bands and to see that, I don't mind telling u I was so upset, I was in tears at the end at the bad vibes coming from them all.
I forgot to add Mudhoney to the list and Fugazi!!!! OMG they r awsome to c live. oh yo b young again!!!!!

I haven't seen the Pixies documentary, but guys.

I did see them live 2 years ago, just imagining that night right now is making me shiver with excitement, it was that good. 2 encores and a 10 minute version of Into The White

They came out and played b-sides, and it was kinda bad, after the 3rd B-side they broke in to the WHOLE of Doolittle with awesome animations on a giant screen behind, and then they played the favourites. Such an incredible night, if they were cynical and totally not in to it that night would not have been as good as it was.

Blink 182, oasis, the pogues, beyonce! Lady gaga, kanye and busted! Hahaha!

Back