February 2017 Challenge

I put on 1/2 lb this week, star week and I fell off the sw wagon. Losing faith at the minute :(
I know how you feel about losing faith. I sometimes have blips where I go back to my old way of eating but then you really have to remember the bigger picture and what's motivated you to start. Don't give up Susinha04 youve lost nearly 1.5stones which is amazing. I've been terrible this week (half term with the kids always throws me off) but I'm going to read the sw magazine which normally motivates me to be good again. Good luck for this week x

4lbs loss for me this week.

Stayed the same....I'm really not doing very well! Two weigh in's left this month so technically I can still do it

@Annie33 , keep calm and carry on . Remember it's the longer game, not just this month. There will be another challenge. You can definitely lose a pound or two this month and and that would be great. Staying the same is also positive, it's not gaining! Do you know why you're not doing well ( focus, desire, not sticking to plan because of...)? It happens to most of us at some time. Give yourself a break, get support on here and crack on. Do you have a food diary?

2.4lbs off for me this week. Thanks.

Morning Sarah you've got me down as absent last week but I posted I had stayed the same. Xxx

1 lbs on for me :(

Back