February Challenge

well done jayde well done on your 2lb loss x x

lol princess well done everyone x x

Put 2lbs on but stressed so I stuffed my face yesterday x I'm determined to do it this week x

My first weekly weigh in for February this week and 3lbs off this week so 7lbs to go for this month's target.

Well done to everyone this week xx

Last edited:
3lbs off this week. 4lbs to go :)

Well done everyone :) I think I'm not going to hit my target this month but I don't care am just going to do my best. Did not go to group last week because I just could not face it...They are not very motivating!! Always going on about gaining and clearly telling porkies about their food! But will go this week. Have been to the gym today too so I'm excited about that change in Feb and if I only achieve that and half my target I will be pleased because last week ended up a right off thanks to hubby's birthday! !

Keep going everyone :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done everyone on your losses

Well done everyone...

I've been AWOL for the last couple of weeks... But back on minis now.

Lost 3.7 lbs since beginning of Feb... 4.3 lbs to go.

Well done everyone...

I've been AWOL for the last couple of weeks... But back on minis now.

Lost 3.7 lbs since beginning of Feb... 4.3 lbs to go.
well done brill loss
x x

1/2 lb off for me this week, so 3 and a 1/2 to go to my Feb target so its looking pretty unlikely unless I cut off a limb. However still pleased as on to the next stone :crazy:

1/2 lb off for me this week, so 3 and a 1/2 to go to my Feb target so its looking pretty unlikely unless I cut off a limb. However still pleased as on to the next stone :crazy:

Well done Superfree Princess... and I may join you in cutting off a limb to meet my goal this month :D

Down 1.2 kgs or 2.6 lbs this week - total 6.3 lbs lost 1.7 lbs to go.

I stayed the same this week. Not surprised after Fridays eating and drinking. At least I stayed the same an didn't put on. X

Back