Fed up of being a biffer!

Only half a pound off yesterday, but I ate two plums off a tree before I remembered I was on a diet! They were dead juicy and lovely though! I think I am missing juicy things. Everything is so milkyish or stodgy. Make have to have some cucumber at some point.
Chocomint shakes are lush though! Need to get more of those!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

You're doing really well Carla, that's a great loss well done :)

Ooh ooh ooh banana = yum! Favourite so far I think!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Have you tried the shakes hot? I only ever drink them hot but I only have the chocolate, choc mint, choc cherry and the vanilla which I always add coffee to x

I haven't yet - the choc mint would be lovely that way I think. I have some choc cherry to try still. Not a coffee lover unfortunately, but cheers for the suggestion - I'll have to give it a try!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Feeling decidedly meh this morning. Didn't drink enough yesterday, so there's that. Something about my strawberry shake this morning didn't appeal to my guts (they can be picky), resulting it it going straight through in two hours! Sorry -TMI. feeling a bit shakey, so had 5g of peanuts to keep me going til lunch. Going to curl up on the sofa, watch Divergent and do some knitting I think.

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Hope it passes soon Carla. Tremendous loss so far, well done :clap:.

Oh my word, I may have found my thing. I LOVE the carbonara. I'd eat that when not on a diet!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Well done on yr loss so far! Did you buy everything from eBay? X

eBay and Facebook and swapped a few bits with my friend.

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Hope you're feeling better -- I love the carbonara too :)

I am actually, thank you! Hot food did me the world of good!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

11lbs off in week 1! Happy with that!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Put some make up on today. When I was thinner I did this every day. I am no longer going to be a slob who doesn't care! Need a new mascara though as mine has dried out!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

You're doing well, Carla. I love the carbonara, too. Unfortunately, I didn't order many and do not want to re-order until my supplies run low; I have around 3 weeks' worth of supplies. I am planning on purchasing a box of 50 of the carbonara. I could eat it for Lunch and Dinner. The raspberry and white chocolate bar is nice too. I stick mainly to Vanilla shakes.

I've swapped another eight, so I'll see if I still like it after those and maybe buy a box!
Tried a fruits of the forest and a toffee caramel now. Both we ok, but not my favourites I think. I'm whitling them down! Only choc cherry left to try now I think!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

I made cupcakes and didn't so much as lick the bowl! Yay me!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Back