Finally getting to goal!

Yum yum superspeed soup looks ace!

Attachments

• image-2505429396.jpg
    image-2505429396.jpg
    784.7 KB · Views: 112
Had a banana and fat free yoghurt for lunch as I wasn't very hungry. Then made an amazing tea! Made the Cajun bean burgers from the new SW mag, but used sweet potato rather than normal potato and also added garlic and red onion. Also cooked baby plum tomatoes and flat mushrooms to add to the burgers. Then made a dip with fat free yoghurt, spring onion, garlic, lime juice and salt/pepper. OH is a massive meat eater and actually really enjoyed them :)

One bun is my healthy extra and I've synned the other one. Stuffed my face because I was starving haha

Attachments

• image-4029921230.jpg
    image-4029921230.jpg
    988.1 KB · Views: 99
Was naughty last night and had some popcorn :( OH makes the most amazing popcorn with sweet and salty topping! Feeling guilty now though and convinced after the weekend I'm going to have a crap weigh in on Wednesday...

Breakfast - Fat free yoghurt with blueberries and banana with honey (4 syns)

Snacks - 2x nectarines and 2x aldi cereal bars (can't remember what they are called but had 2 as a healthy extra). Also 2x cuppas.

Having jacket potato with beans for tea and a side of salad.

Had a banana and fat free yoghurt for lunch as I wasn't very hungry. Then made an amazing tea! Made the Cajun bean burgers from the new SW mag, but used sweet potato rather than normal potato and also added garlic and red onion. Also cooked baby plum tomatoes and flat mushrooms to add to the burgers. Then made a dip with fat free yoghurt, spring onion, garlic, lime juice and salt/pepper. OH is a massive meat eater and actually really enjoyed them :)

One bun is my healthy extra and I've synned the other one. Stuffed my face because I was starving haha

this looks amazing!!! think i know what i'm having for tea tomorrow x

Had a good day again. Feeling very bloated though and I dunno why :( WI tomorrow and don't think I've lost anything.

Breakfast - porridge with banana and honey (4 syns) also used the rest of my milk on cuppas

Lunch - superspeed soup

Snacks - 2x tangerines

Dinner - being very lazy and having pasta mixed in more superspeed soup!

Got back from my WI about an hour ago. Was so convinced I was in for a gain and I lost 1lb :D so pleased! That's 5.5lb in 3 weeks :)

Off work now until Monday. Going to manchester for 2 nights with my OH to see some friends tomorrow. Going to a gig tomorrow night, then out for dinner and a night out on Friday. I hardly ever go out as all of my mates live really far away from me, so I'm really excited. Just got to decide what to wear...

Today's menu:

Breakfast - porridge with banana and blueberries and honey (4 syns) and milk in cuppa

Snack - 2x satsumas

Lunch - superspeed soup

Snack - grapes

Not sure what I'm having for tea. I'm not really hungry, just a bit peckish...

Not logged on for a while! Had a great time away but didn't stick to plan... Didn't drink much though at all so it was food that was the bad thing! Back on track from yesterday though.

Had porridge with 4syns of honey and banana for breakfast today and yesterday, and also had soup for lunch both days. And 2 satsumas!! Had chilli and rice for tea last night and just baking a potato to have with left over chilli tonight.

Weigh in tomorrow and I'm dreading it after the weekend!

Was totally dreading weigh in but I lost 1lb!!! So happy :D if I lose half a lb next week ill have got my half stone sticker :)

Back