~* Find The Willpower & Loose The lbs *~

ThatLadyJ

Weight : 14st 10lb

First day of starting Slimming World, kind of taking a blind'ish approach as i cant join my group until Friday morning so doing these first few days off the basic information i have found online.

A little about me, i am a 31 year old mum to 2 kiddies, a little girl aged 6 and a little man aged 3 who keeps me on my toes. I have a wonderful fiance who is very supportive of me starting this new journey today. I am due to get married next year but i am refusing to set a date until i am happier with my weight. I have ventricular tachycardia (my heart runs at a very fast irregular pace) which can be a pain at times, mainly as it limits the amount of cardio i can do whilst exercising. I am currently awaiting on a heart operation that will hopefully sort that issue out.

Weigh in today i was absolutely mortified 14st 10lbs !!! my heaviest i have ever been, weird thing is is that i have actually been fairly clean eating lately so I've decided to really step it up and put 100% in as i have seen my weight creeping up since starting the depo exactly a year ago. So i really need to keep a close eye on this, although i have decided that as of December '16 (that's when my next depo is due) i am NOT having it. I feel like my metabolism is non existent and i really don't want to be loading my body with something that is encouraging the weight to pile on easily. I know i need to increase my water in take massively as i am not drinking enough and also need to try and have better nights sleep and start getting to bed earlier. The nutritionist at the GP's seems to think i may not actually be eating enough and making my body go into starvation mode which is why my weight is up and down constantly. I have agreed to start trying to eat at proper meal times and also having some sort of a breakfast. Really going to try my hardest at this i am disgusted these days when i look in the mirror - when people say as a compliment 'ah but you have a pretty face' kind of hints that your a chubby bird dont it !!! Well i am determined to be at least in the 13st for christmas time and hopefully less if possible !!

So today :

Breakfast - Slimfast Milkshake

Lunch - SW ready meal - meatballs & pasta

Dinner - Going to have a dry chicken salad

Snacks - *2 pieces of orange
* Muller yogurt
* No added sugar strawberry water

Hi craftermary - I believe they are 11'ish syns I found that out after I'd drank mine lol. Needless to say I won't be having on of those again in a hurry. It was an idea of having a breakfast on the go but Defo not worth using all those syns on.

Today is going quite well I had a treat with the MIL this morning and had a SW breakfast - bacon (no fat) beans, mushroom, boiled egg and tomatos. For lunch I've had a fruit platter and a Muller yogurt. Not sure what to have for dinner yet as I have to attend the schools PTA meeting so need something quick and easy as it's already a mad squeeze to fit everything in on a Tuesday evening after the school run without needing to be back out the door by 6.50pm. will update later on dinner time.

Ah I'm glad to be back I've not been able to log in its been saying my password was incorrect.

So tomorrow I get to join my sW group im super excited. Its been a lot harder to do it just off online Info than I thought so ive been playing it safe with food and eating things I know is free etc. Although I have been naughty and weighed myself this morning but was encouraged as it showed a 2lb loss since Monday so that's boosted my confidence to keep working at it. So showing 14st 8lbs - wahoo the first 2lbs shifted. One thing I have completely given up these last few days is coffee. I can't drink coffee without 2 sugars. Up until being pregnant with my LO I didn't drink hot drinks and feel it's a bad habit ive gained. Its been ok I've not missed it. I think a coffee will be an occasional treat when I reallllllllly fancy one. I am looking forward to Monday and starting to try some of the more adventurous recipes in the latest magazine. I've also remembered that I like 'fancy scrambled egg' so planning on using that for some breakfast or lunches and loading it with a free meat choice tomato and mushrooms and any other super foods that would work in it. Anyway I best get back to sleep I woke back up after falling to sleep early tonight and thought id try log in again. Will write more then. Sending positive vibes to anyone out there a!so trying to shift the lbs. Xx

Back