finding out the root of my bingeing,what an eyeopener

what do you think helps you to stop? x

I agree when you move out of home & start cooking your own food its exciting,I do worry about my own kids leaving home without me there to limit sweets etc.. they will prob struggle too x

what do you think helps you to stop? x

I don't really know if there was a defining moment to be honest. I just knew I couldn't carry on like I was - plus feeling sick and the heartburn I got was nasty. I suppose an inner light just switched on, and I made myself the mini challenge of even if I was going to eat crap and not do SW then I wouldn't binge and so far so good. I didn't do it at all last year and am hoping I wont this year. x

that's so reassuring to hear,I would love to go a year without bingeing it would be amazing even a month would be good actually lol Im def improving though x

that's true clairet my husband says he wouldn't mind if I was 30 stone lol then again it works better if we are doing it for ourselves not because someone says we should,my Dad always ribbed me about my weight growing up & it didn't help although he was only kidding it still hurt like hell.How you getting on with 4 kiddies you getting much sleep? My youngest will not settle after 4am so Im always up early Im actually surprised im not 30 stone tbh xx
There pretty good thanks. I work full time so there in a good routine up at 6am sleep by 6pm oldest to by 8pm. Noah's 7m and wakes at 3am so not to bad!! I think you just get used to not sleeping!
I love hubby's point of view over others though, I have friends that are under a great amount of pressure from their partners! That must b awful!!

I agree when you move out of home & start cooking your own food its exciting,I do worry about my own kids leaving home without me there to limit sweets etc.. they will prob struggle too x
If you learn them to control it now and no hiding food or strict with certain foods I think they'll be fine x

Back