Step 1 Sole Source First day today :/

i think i have a dress that I can try and get into, when I bought it I fit it and now I am far from it! ooo exciting :) xx

Hi Lisa

Mine went really well yesterday, lost 4lb !! :clap: so now a total of 2st 2lb lighter :)

goooood luck!!

how have you been anyway xx

Mine was poop! I have done it 100% so thing its just cos of TOTM and introducing bars, I stayed the same but lost 3 inches off my wasit so cant complain!! At least I know next time it will be alot :) xx

Yeah I've went to London yesterday to all the museums with my mum :) so loads of walking but finished the night In the pub with food :( and dreading weigh in tomorrow!!! I just know I will have gained. It's my own fault

So back on track today thou! Am doing just a SS today to try compensate a little while the famo have spag bol.

Wish me luck I'm defo going to need it!

First Weigh in - Disappointed and Disheartened!!
Hi Everyone,
Im new to CD. I started diet last Thursday, I stook to it 100% and was drinking gallons of water. I had a couple of hellish days where I was crippled with Constipation!! and had to have an enema (eeeugh) - but by day 5 I was definately in ketosis because since then ive found it easy.
I had my first weigh in yesterday and only lost 5 pounds, i was a bit dissapointed to be honest as the week before my friend lost a stone in her first week! My mum also stook to it 100% and only lost 3 pounds (although she lost quite a few inches of her stomach)
Wondered if anyone else had a dissapointing 1st week??
I weighed 14st and now 13st 9lb - Got 3 1/2 stone to go - aaaah!!:cry:

Thanks everyone - have a good day xxxx​

Hi - I stuck to my first week like glue 100% and only lost 4lbs - second week 3 and third week 4 again - I'm hoping for another 3 this week then a stone in a month - I've got 4 stone still to go although 3 would be my first target - if I continue at 4 a week it won't take long - fingers crossed :)

Stayed the same :/ grrrr that will teach me for being naught!! Oh but have lost 16.5 inches now!!

Spanner don't be put off 5 pounds is Amazing and next week u may lose the same. This diet does work weird thou some weeks massive loses and some only small but over the
Month it will be a great total plus check ur inches!!!

I'm aiming for a stone a month, which is very achievable where other diets I've been on I've never got past a stone. So defo stick to it, give it a few week and I bet u will be very happy with What you've lost x

Hi All

At the tme, i thought i also had a dissapointing first week when i started. I lost 4lb. at the time, i was reading these fourms and everyone else seemed to have lost looooads on their first week, but people do lose the weight differently. if you think, 4lb in a week is actually a lot! and something to be proud of. better than losing nothing! and when you start seeing the weight drop off you will just love this diet.

Lisa, at least you didnt put anything on! my bad week resulted in me putting on 1lb. Also what did you think about the SS for the day before your weigh in,, tough?

been good this week, jumped on the scales earlier though and havent lost anything :( think it may have started to low down now. i was speaking to a friend yesterday that is on it and she got to 3 stone and she said her weight loss just basically stopped so moved up a step onto 1000 cal a day. i dont want it to slow down! i have a target.. 2 stone by May!! ergghh xx

Kat my SS was soooo hard! But I did it so mite do a SS once a week now!

Yeah I think towards the end it will slow down. Maybe have a change and do 800 for a
Week and go back- give ur body a lil shock?

My car broke today :( walking to work starts tomorrow, maybe this will help lose the pounds too x

Haha.. yea give it a go. :)

I think u may be right. If I have a bad weigh in wednesday I will have a word with her and speak about my options.

Oh no! Whats wrong with it? Is it a long walk xx

Helloo :)

Just remember a loss is a loss and staying the same is not putting on!! All of you have done brilliantly :) keeps strong :)

and if you do put on just treat it as a warning to get back on track ;) don't beat yourself up about eating bad things, you need to change your attitude to food and understand why you need food for fuel :)

xxx

Nah took me about 15 mins!!
The exhaust fell off :/ just an excuse to treat myself to a new car!
It was a nice walk thou so will keep it up.

Going out tomorrow for the day, so gotta stay gooooood!

Hi - really cross went for my WI in tonight - weighed myself at home before I went as so far my scales have been same as CDC - was 11.8 at home got weighed at CDC and was 11.11 - humpf which means only 15lbs in five weeks :(((( Anyway sat here grumbling into my green tea!

Aww maryloo I know the feeling! Well 15lb is fine, maybe u will get a big lose next week!
I'm trying the Cambridge meals this week along with 2 shakes. think I need to learn portion control BADLY.
My weigh in is this Saturday so hopefully will have lost, I would like about 4lb this week.

Back